How to prove that the Earth is flat, and not a sphere...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2021
If nothing that is real can actually be proven than what is the point of this discussion. I can offer evidence and you will say it's fake. You can offer evidence and I will say it's ludicrous.
I ask you if you call yourself a Christian and a beleiver in the Bible?

Jul 20, 2021
If nothing that is real can actually be proven than what is the point of this discussion. I can offer evidence and you will say it's fake. You can offer evidence and I will say it's ludicrous.
Good because you have no intention of listening anyway... that the way all of you are..good bye

Jul 20, 2021
It is because otherwise why would you say something to me that you were not 100% positive was true. You sure were not complimenting me. Once the name calling starts the conversation stops.
You must know what Mason is cause you stuck on it... And the fake magical Masonic math that proves you folks are programmed

Jul 20, 2021
Is the shroud of Turin real or fake, and why?
Fake as you are...and fake as outer space and fake as the magic spinning water ball and fake as magic gravity and fake as all your pseudoscience. And as Mars, and as fake a a rover being controlled by a computer a million miles thought the supposed chaos in space, and as fake as a helicopter being controlled on mars a million miles away...and as fake as water sticking to ball rotating 1000mph

Jul 20, 2021
It is because otherwise why would you say something to me that you were not 100% positive was true. You sure were not complimenting me. Once the name calling starts the conversation stops.
You are exaclty right in should have not called you mason. I apologize for that. Have a good day

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
How can be a Christian if you beleive science over God. I don't buy it

You are so far from God. You have shown it in your many false claims and accusations. When people who trust in Gods written word disagree with you all you can do is name call and point your finger.

I hope you grow out of the useless unfruitful phase of focusing so much on shapes of one aspect of Gods creation that you attack His children in your ignorance and bitterness.