How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
acts 15 is about gentiles entering a congegation, the beginning of repentance, not a lifewalk, the example of Yahshua/Jesus is our example of a life walk.

And how Jesus "walked" was in complete dependence upon God the Father. Jesus did nothing of His own initiative. Repeatedly He explained the source of what He did. "The Son can do nothing of Himself; ...the Father shows the Son all things that He Himself is doing" (John 5:19,20). "I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge..." (John 5:30). "I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself has given Me...what to say, and what to speak" (John 12:49). "The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works" (John 14:10). As a man Jesus was totally dependent upon God the Father and receptive to the activity that His indwelling Father desired to express through Him.

In the same way that He lived in dependence upon God the Father, we now live in total dependency upon Him. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).