How was your date?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

LOL! I usually have someone reminding me about the laundry

M

missy2shoes

i always knew you were "special" in oh so many ways, but schizo? Interesting...explains alot...haha :p
uhmmm ya make it sound like it's a bad thing.....:p......paranoia sets in :p :p lol

C

christiancollegegirl

Why is it that when you talk to God you're praying, but when he talks to you, you're nuts?

Jan 12, 2009
Date was a smashing success....actually I don't know why she liked me...because I ended up going out to club on a group date. She showed up late...I was an awesome person 16 drinks later....32 drinks later I was vomiting outside with her standing around talking to my best friend. Oh well...must have made some kind of impression....we went on a second and ended up dating...still are....

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Chop--are you sure you were dating her... or the alcohol? :)

S

SamIam

hhmmm maybe throwing up is how to get a date.......

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
*Notes to self*

Important accessories to take on a date... barf bucket. And a change of clothes.

C

christiancollegegirl

If a guy drinks on the first date, he doesn't have a chance on for second date

M

missy2shoes

How did ya even remember what happened Chop??????

Jan 12, 2009
I don't.....and leads to some tense times....lol....usually i don't drink on the first date...but they were going on a group thing to the clubs...so i went...and got the early bird special...lol....hey i ended up dating her...so i must have left a good impression

C

christiancollegegirl

Must have been some impression!

R

ropeworm

I don't think I've actually ever been on a date. I've had two girlfriends, but never actually been "on a date". I went on a quadruple date for my 21st birthday, I liked the girl I was with a lot, but it was just a fun date for my birthday. We went out for a formal dinner, grabbed coffee and went down a dirt road and drank coffee (inside joke), then went and watched Moulin Rouge then two of the guys we were with started singing to each other.
I guess I went for coffee with a girl once, but she didn't feel anything toward me. She said she was too impressed with the way I asked that she couldn't say no. We landed up talking and found out she didn't know if she should have said yes cuz she didn't want to lead me on. I'm not one with luck on dating, or women in general I guess. maybe one day...lol.

spike

A

Aya

date?? ohh u mean my date w/ my friends?,it was gr8 thx for asking ;)

M

MusicalMe

Been single for 3 months now, and I'm trying to remember the last real "date" we had... I'll go with Valentine's Day. He was living in Virginia at the time because he's in the army so I flew up to visit for the weekend. For V-Day we did some sight-seeing. Went to the beach, went to a museum, watched a little tv, went out for a really nice dinner at a Japanese steakhouse (my favorite). Found out I apparently have a food allergy I wasn't aware of... my throat got puffy and I was freaking out because I'd never had an allergic reaction to food before. I took something for heartburn (because I had some of that going on too) and some Claritin because it's what I usually take for allergies but I didn't know if it would help or not. Then I finally got a hold of my mother on the phone (she's an RN) and she told me to take some Benadryl. So I did. And some combination of food + medications + panic = me throwing up for the first time in 4 years (how many of these dating stories have involved throwing up so far?)

Several other things made it a horrible weekend: He wasn't really the least bit concerned that I was feeling horrible. He guilted me about the cost of the weekend ("I would have been ok with just watching tv all weekend, not going out and doing stuff"), and he made me watch the new Friday the 13th with him, which is easily one of the worst movies made in recent years.

But I think my ABSOLUTE worst date, was my birthday in 2007. I was dating a guy and he got together some friends for a party for me - a few of his friends and a few of mine. Two of his friends went together to get me a gift which was a book about sex with cartoon drawings of gingerbread cookies in the various positions, flavored lubricants, and naughty dice. I was SOOO embarassed, and it led to a huge fight because it was fairly obvious that he had led his friends to believe that we were doing things we weren't doing. And besides, that's not really birthday gift material, you know?

Ugh. It was horrible.

M

missy2shoes

whoaaaaaaaaa what a gooba.............

M

MusicalMe

Yeah... I've dated some losers... but I've dumped the losers, so at least I know when to get out...

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
MusicalMe: I think that will definitely go down in history as being one of the worst dates ever... Hmm. Glad you made it back in one piece. Gives me an idea... Another thread perhaps...

Aug 2, 2009
Hey,

Since this IS the "Singles" forum... Has anyone out there actually HAD a date recently? If so, how did you meet? How long had you been talking? How did things go? Good, not so good, never again?

At the very least, maybe some of us can cheer you on from the sidelines :) .
Yea I had a date. I wouldn't call it recent. In fact, it's more of a distant memory now. Anyway, we had dinner at Claim Jumper and then talked in my car for awhile before heading to the drive-in... yes, a real life drive-in theater. It's supposedly the last one around. We saw a sci-fi flick with dragons in it because she loves dragons. After that we drove back to my house where she had left her car. There might be more, or there might not... that's all i'm going to say.. It was a great date, and the start of a short but sweet relationship..

W

Wild

Um, you do realize this thread is from the last decade right?

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Best date ever. He took me to the library of the University he was teaching at and he read poetry to me. I could have stayed on that date forever. Wonderful experience.