How will you? in end times

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charisenexcelcis

I was gonna say you could be a living sacrifice, a person who is dead while living. I remember hearing a missionary saying once when he was about to be killed, that dying for Christ seemed very easy, but being a living sacrifice, that was certainly a lot harder.
Good word, both of you. Amen. Live for Jesus and when the time comes (God forbid) you will be able to die for Him. I'm always amazed at those who live like the devil, never trusting in Christ, but say that when the Tribulation comes they will die rather than take the mark, and thus win their spot in heaven. If you can't be a living sacrifice, you will never have faith to be a martry.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good word, both of you. Amen. Live for Jesus and when the time comes (God forbid) you will be able to die for Him. I'm always amazed at those who live like the devil, never trusting in Christ, but say that when the Tribulation comes they will die rather than take the mark, and thus win their spot in heaven. If you can't be a living sacrifice, you will never have faith to be a martry.
Thankyou for the posts on living sacrifice.
I believe that this is what I was serching for in this post.
Not just how but what.
I see this as being the callange we all will face. Being christians despite all that occurs.
When being a follower of Jesus Christ eans total rejection by sociaty, loss of jobs,witnessing becomes a crime of terrorism,free will a foolish christian belief.
We allready see much of this happening, it will become much more in time.
Will we stand in faith?
Our Lord Jesus will be with us. We can stand because of this.
Sometimes being a living sacrifice is about what you will not do.
God bless, pickles

Oct 1, 2009
Another thing on martyrdom and persecution...
Php 1:29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,
Rev 2:10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Martyrdom is not random. God himself appoints his martyrs, and allows them through his grace to die for him. However, those not living by grace through faith, how shall they have the courage to withstand if they don't have anything? I agree with both you guys.

Jan 14, 2010
i will continue to serve Christ in the way He has called me to serve...
and nothing will stop me from doing that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.