How's your day been?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAPOV

colds arent very exciting news to report Im sorry, its just me reading in bed

but the books are great

having to cancel plans is annoying though and then when Im better, catching up on everything I missed
You sure its not covid?

C

ChristianTonyB

colds arent very exciting news to report Im sorry, its just me reading in bed

but the books are great

having to cancel plans is annoying though and then when Im better, catching up on everything I missed
I hope you get better L. Are you getting stuck into the lemon and honey? Rest up!

C

ChristianTonyB

Off to the gym now, they think they can fix me. Ha, get real 😏
May everyone have a great day with much comfort from the Lord, and may His name and goodness be praised 🙏👏 Shalom 🙂

S

Seeking-Christ

Bother. You must be superfit otherwise, with all that exercise! Is the injection solely for pain relief, or more for 'lubrication'?
My medical doctor doesn't want me taking any anti-inflammitory medication anymore. Because that stuff has been harming my kidneys. So my foot doctor gave me a cortisone shot, to fix the inflammation around the nerve in my foot.

I might need to see a doctor too with persistent pain in my right leg from the ankle to the knee.
Dear Jesus, I ask that you will help us find relief for our physical pains. In Jesus Name Amen!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You sure its not covid?
yes I tested
I had covid before and its different, Im not coughing
more sneezing and headachy though

I have honey but no lemons, though all I end up with is tea
which I have no choice but to drink as dad doesnt make anything else, so some dairy cow has been feeding me all these years with milk that I should be weaned off by now.

but this what you get when living with baby boomers and unfortunately, I've just learned you cant refuse tea even when its probably bad for you,

I noticed I can never drink all of it and when it goes cold I just tip it down the sink.
Im not sure why this is.

someone is probably horrified at this habit of spilling milky tea but if I think about too much it will give me a headache, so I go to tip the undrunk tea into the garden plants instead and think maybe that is more virtuous.

I notice I sometimes crave slices of cheese and I like butter, but I am not sure if copious amounts of mik are great for adults. But its a national thing. Workplaces all have bottles of milk in the fridge everyday and every corner shop is a dairy so everyone is fill of milk in nz.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
just to add my dad always puts milk in the tea

I dont know why
I prefer chinese tea, but he just always added it because hed would buy the tea bags and make 3 cups and for everyone for morning tea and supper and hes just always done it.

If I stopped that routine now, his world might come crashing down.

I think its the same with people who drink coffee.

J

JAPOV

yes I tested
I had covid before and its different, Im not coughing
more sneezing and headachy though

I have honey but no lemons, though all I end up with is tea
which I have no choice but to drink as dad doesnt make anything else, so some dairy cow has been feeding me all these years with milk that I should be weaned off by now.

but this what you get when living with baby boomers and unfortunately, I've just learned you cant refuse tea even when its probably bad for you,

I noticed I can never drink all of it and when it goes cold I just tip it down the sink.
Im not sure why this is.

someone is probably horrified at this habit of spilling milky tea but if I think about too much it will give me a headache, so I go to tip the undrunk tea into the garden plants instead and think maybe that is more virtuous.

I notice I sometimes crave slices of cheese and I like butter, but I am not sure if copious amounts of mik are great for adults. But its a national thing. Workplaces all have bottles of milk in the fridge everyday and every corner shop is a dairy so everyone is fill of milk in nz.
Mmmmmmm.... Cheeeeeeeezzz :geek:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well that was a rather uneventful day

when the Israelites were led by the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night I guess was quite clear to them but what about the days when they just stayed put?

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
Well today was supposed to be only 4 hr.s of cleaning. Woke up to a beautiful cool day. Got a request from people in charge at my work to make sure in one plant to look over the main bathroom twice. Because they Had VIP's arriving today. Well I didn't get to talk to person in charge just person relaying the message. I clean 7 bathrooms so was trying to figure which one,lol.
While cleaning today one of the bigger bosses asked me to do some extra work. Well we have a contract and I stick by it. I was already taking extra care to do a little more. They are very nice people to work for,but let me tell you these people are messy people. Their offices are like pig sty's I work around. I am supposed to wipe what I can vacuum or sweep,mop and empty trash. This is my split shifts twice a week. It does not include all offices,some stay locked. Anyways was asked to come in this evening also. Thought hmmm should I ,lol. They are very nice to me at least. I told them I would. They are blessed I don't have other scheduled cleaning this week. That is my day making my peso's . Tomorrow finally getting to go shopping for the homeless. My son and I love donating to the cause. That is usually where we put our tithes.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My medical doctor doesn't want me taking any anti-inflammitory medication anymore. Because that stuff has been harming my kidneys. So my foot doctor gave me a cortisone shot, to fix the inflammation around the nerve in my foot.

Dear Jesus, I ask that you will help us find relief for our physical pains. In Jesus Name Amen!
Amen & Amen.

C

ChristianTonyB

well that was a rather uneventful day

when the Israelites were led by the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night I guess was quite clear to them but what about the days when they just stayed put?
They were supposed to do the same as we are supposed to, and that is honouring God in every aspect of our daily life activities. If God tells me to go, I go. He tells me to come here, I go to Him. If He tells me to stay put, I stay put. And whether I come or go, or stay put, I strive to employ Christ like attitudes and behaviour in whatever I am doing....in exactly the same way the apostles (except Judas) did.

C

ChristianTonyB

My inital thought is a pinched nerve with the pain originating just above the ankle. I have had this about a week but if it is not improved in next couple days I will probably go to the ER.
Not nice. Your action plan sounds good 👍

I roughed up some lower back discs in times past that gave me sciatic nerve pain down the leg. I've also heard that periformis syndrome (sciatic nerve being pinched by the periformis muscle near the hip) will have that affect as well.

I hope it's nothing serious!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not nice. Your action plan sounds good 👍

I roughed up some lower back discs in times past that gave me sciatic nerve pain down the leg. I've also heard that periformis syndrome (sciatic nerve being pinched by the periformis muscle near the hip) will have that affect as well.

I hope it's nothing serious!
Thank you for the information and for your concern, brother.

C

ChristianTonyB

They were supposed to do the same as we are supposed to, and that is honouring God in every aspect of our daily life activities. If God tells me to go, I go. He tells me to come here, I go to Him. If He tells me to stay put, I stay put. And whether I come or go, or stay put, I strive to employ Christ like attitudes and behaviour in whatever I am doing....in exactly the same way the apostles (except Judas) did.
I should add L, it's very much a WIP with me 🙄

S

Seeking-Christ

I stayed home from work. I chatted a lot with a member here. I ran into some trouble with an old youtube account. Good oh google claims they can't verify it's me. I tried several things but nothing seems to work.