I would like you to pray for me. I have hunger issues and tics. They are very uncomfortable. I get depressed about it. Would you please pray that the hunger issues go away and and the tics get better? Thank you. I love you.
I would like you to pray for me. I have hunger issues and tics. They are very uncomfortable. I get depressed about it. Would you please pray that the hunger issues go away and and the tics get better? Thank you. I love you.
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
Thank you. I love you.So God does heal and has given my roommate and I some ability to do so, but when we tuned into your situations they felt blocked or something even though you didn't feel unworthy. When we meditated on this further, we both felt that the right prayer isn't for God to take these away right now because they are journeys He is taking you on. Therefore, don't give up, but trust Him through it all. Keep seeking for your needs, knowing that He knows, hears and has a plan, and it will be for your good. I suspect the answer isn't "No," but maybe "Not yet," or even, "Come with me and find that." As the scripture says:
Thank you. I love you.The person above me said it perfectly. God lets these things happen to shape our character, and for us to trust in Him because we have no power to heal ourselves. So, keep trusting. He promised not to do us harm.
How are you doing now? God be with you.I would like you to pray for me. I have hunger issues and tics. They are very uncomfortable. I get depressed about it. Would you please pray that the hunger issues go away and and the tics get better? Thank you. I love you.