Hunger Issues and Tics.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sid

Jul 7, 2024
I would like you to pray for me. I have hunger issues and tics. They are very uncomfortable. I get depressed about it. Would you please pray that the hunger issues go away and and the tics get better? Thank you. I love you.

Ballaurena

May 27, 2024
I would like you to pray for me. I have hunger issues and tics. They are very uncomfortable. I get depressed about it. Would you please pray that the hunger issues go away and and the tics get better? Thank you. I love you.
So God does heal and has given my roommate and I some ability to do so, but when we tuned into your situations they felt blocked or something even though you didn't feel unworthy. When we meditated on this further, we both felt that the right prayer isn't for God to take these away right now because they are journeys He is taking you on. Therefore, don't give up, but trust Him through it all. Keep seeking for your needs, knowing that He knows, hears and has a plan, and it will be for your good. I suspect the answer isn't "No," but maybe "Not yet," or even, "Come with me and find that." As the scripture says:

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

toyspy

Jul 19, 2024
The person above me said it perfectly. God lets these things happen to shape our character, and for us to trust in Him because we have no power to heal ourselves. So, keep trusting. He promised not to do us harm.

Sid

Jul 7, 2024
So God does heal and has given my roommate and I some ability to do so, but when we tuned into your situations they felt blocked or something even though you didn't feel unworthy. When we meditated on this further, we both felt that the right prayer isn't for God to take these away right now because they are journeys He is taking you on. Therefore, don't give up, but trust Him through it all. Keep seeking for your needs, knowing that He knows, hears and has a plan, and it will be for your good. I suspect the answer isn't "No," but maybe "Not yet," or even, "Come with me and find that." As the scripture says:
Thank you. I love you.

Sid

Jul 7, 2024
The person above me said it perfectly. God lets these things happen to shape our character, and for us to trust in Him because we have no power to heal ourselves. So, keep trusting. He promised not to do us harm.
Thank you. I love you.