Hy from Croatia...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Keva

Dec 16, 2021
Adam, a 36-year-old writer from Croatia...
Salute to everyone...

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC Adam.. I must say thats a very good name too Adam :giggle: Being an Adam myself i have to say that.. (y)

Anyway hope you find your time here to be worthy of a Brother in the LORD Jesus..

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Wow! A writer 😮 that is nice 😊

Welcome to CC!

God bless you and Happy New year Adam ❤

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Adam, welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us. You say you are a writer. That is interesting. What do you write and how long have you been writing? We look forward to getting to know you in the forums. Greetings! :)

DeeGee

Dec 31, 2021
Hi Adam, I'm a new member, too, and I am pleased with the forum thus far. I hope you find it enjoyable. Blessings to you! :)

Keva

Dec 16, 2021
Hello Adam, welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us. You say you are a writer. That is interesting. What do you write and how long have you been writing? We look forward to getting to know you in the forums. Greetings! :)
Just released my first book in English, translated it somehow. I write about many things but they are centered around the future and past of the Christian faith...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC! May God bless all your endeavors this new year✨

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
@Keva a ❤️ty welcome to you here. And I hope you will fellowship with us for a very long time 🎉 Happy New year 🎊

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Adam, a 36-year-old writer from Croatia...
Salute to everyone...
Welcome to Christian chat my friend I do hope you find the forums interesting and also don't forget to use the app

RodBeck

Aug 30, 2021
I was in Bosnia/Herzgovina in 1991 with my wife and daughter; visited a miraculous little village & loved it; highlight of my days

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I was in Bosnia/Herzgovina in 1991 with my wife and daughter; visited a miraculous little village & loved it; highlight of my days

...but I'm not an organ grinder's monkey (profile).
I once contemplated being a monkey, but I could not dance, sooo...

Welcome to CC to you also, brother RodBeck! :D