Hypochondria

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

westem27

May 20, 2020
I have always had slight hypochondria since I was nine. But after my son was diagnosed with a heart condition and needed two open heart surgeries, it’s been kicked into high gear. I also have a family history of breast cancer: my aunt and 2 cousins. So of course I am always worried about breast cancer and about dying from it. I go in for multiple exams a year just to ease my mind and have always left feeling crazy. Please pray for me, I hate my mind being consumed by this because I really need to be there for my son : (

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say a prayer for God to take control of your anxiety and fear and replace it with peace and joy. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Welcome to Christian Chat.
Your words for prayer have been heard. Let us pray to be reminded, health is a concern
for many, and it should be. And, mental health has been known to affect ones physical
health. I pray you come to know peace within...hopefully by a closer 'awareness' of God
in your life, and to understand, our spiritual well being greatly helps in our love and
care of our loved ones...believe it! This I have learned over the past two decades. And,
it works, so long as we work at it, this too I have learned.
I hope and pray you and your loved ones stay safe and well, and to be done with 'worries'
that are not compatibly with your well being."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

May 17, 2020
Psalm 91 is God's medicine for you. He says no deadly plague shall come near your dwelling,and no diseases that hide in darkness (cancer,whatever)can come near you. The psalm starts with "saying" He is my refuge. When we speak His Word,it gives power to good in our lives. On the flip side,speaking fear gives power to bad things coming upon us. Proverbs says death and life are in the power of our tongue,and those that love it shall eat the fruit of their words. Job opened the door for bad things to happen in his life,because he had been in fear. Believe God,because He is ALWAYS faithful to back up His Word. He loves you,and wants the best for you. I'm living proof of what I'm speaking to you. I've been through stuff that I wouldn't want anyone else to go through,and God's word has never failed me

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless westem27, and this prayer request, let your healing and peace be upon westem27, and her family members. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Please pray for me, I hate my mind being consumed by this because I really need to be there for my son : (
You do need to be there for your son, building a local prayer support system is what you might need to do. You can stop birds laying eggs on your head. We will always struggle with evil and deterring thoughts. Combat them with logic and reasoning. The devil is putting pressure on you to give up. God bless you, i will be praying for you/them.