I am a miracle!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JimS765

Jul 22, 2018
God healed me of a 12 pound cancerous tumor!!! and now i am in ministry traveling and telling my story wherever God leads!!! I love talking about the word of God because God is amazing!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That's great Jim. There is a testimony forum where you might consider starting a thread and telling of your story. Talking about the word of God is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome Jim .Have a lovely day.God bless you

Jul 10, 2018
Welcome! God healed me too. I got healed of a brain tumor and a thyroid problem, just one day I went in for a checkup and the doctor couldn't find either one on the scans. Jesus is the great healer.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Jim. Praise God for the power of His healing! Glad to have you here. Hope to see you around the forums:)

Blessings ❤️ 413D71C8-BB5E-4D86-A0F9-0B30C32B83D9.jpeg

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Praise GOD ❤

Hi! Welcome to CC :) 'glad to have u here :)

God bless you ❤

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
God healed me of a 12 pound cancerous tumor!!! and now i am in ministry traveling and telling my story wherever God leads!!! I love talking about the word of God because God is amazing!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news. Praise God.