I am a poor English Chinese, rely on translation software to communicate, thank everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Are you a born Christian or a convert?

Pls. tell us what made you convince to believe in Jesus instead of Confucius, Lao Tzu, or Buddha?

What made you believe that Christianity is a good religion despite that some Communists are telling that it is a money making group in the guise of religion and responsible for sowing chaos once in China like the Taiping rebellion?

If you're a former atheist, what made you convince that there is God and Jesus is the real God of the world?

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china

Pls. tell us what made you convince to believe in Jesus instead of Confucius, Lao Tzu, or Buddha?

What made you believe that Christianity is a good religion despite that some Communists are telling that it is a money making group in the guise of religion and responsible for sowing chaos once in China like the Taiping rebellion?

If you're a former atheist, what made you convince that there is God and Jesus is the real God of the world?

I think it was because I had reached the bottom of my life and god saved me at the end. I have been a single mother for 18 years, I have believed in god for 16 years, god guided me through all kinds of difficulties, provided for me and my daughter, we experienced god's faithfulness. Although I am not a strong Christian, I am eager to get closer to god, but I have fallen into the trough of faith in the past year or two. I think maybe I need a broader platform to communicate with christians, so my Christian friends introduced me in.

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china

Some people are after a lot of exploration to find god, some people are life went to a desperate situation god saved him, I should be the latter!

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Can someone send me a message? I'm worried about being blocked. I haven't received any information.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I just came into this website, not familiar with the website, worried that the function could not be used normally.
Well, you seem to be able to post just fine. And start a thread. Have you tried PM'ing anyone?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
No, I don't know how to use this. My English is poor
Ok.. To send a PM, click on the user name of who you want to send a message to. Then click on "start conversation", give the message a title, write your message and send it to the person.

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Ok.. To send a PM, click on the user name of who you want to send a message to. Then click on "start conversation", give the message a title, write your message and send it to the person.
Thank you very much! I see. I'll give it a try and send it to you

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Rong, it is really good to have you with us. You are a very interesting person wanting to learn more about Christianity. That is good. You may send me a PM any time. We all look forward to posting with you and learning more about you. May God bless you.

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Well Christ does not ignore you all. As you are recognized by Him no matter what. Be in thought and prayer for protection and safety over in China. Praying for you Anthony and welcome on here. Feel free to post.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I will send you a pm. It will pop up on your notifications. I hope we can be friends

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Sir, there must be some misunderstanding. You must still be living in those fabricated stories written by a small group with ulterior motives. Have you ever seen a lion cracking down on an ant? I didn't mean any offense, it's the truth that the number of Christian in China is just too small. They are not cracked down, they are just ignored.

You are a liar! I know missionaries in mainland China. They say the recent government crackdown in China has been horrible. They totally trust in Jesus, and they have not been harmed, so far.

By the way, Anthony, I do not know where they are, they never tell anyone even their newsletters to people who pray for them, and God's work, never reveal anything about where they are. Wouldn't you call that being persecuted? Danger to Chinese believers, and to Christian missionaries??

As for small? The stories of underground churches and their growth in China is amazing. Millions of believers, and the numbers are growing!

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Rong, it is really good to have you with us. You are a very interesting person wanting to learn more about Christianity. That is good. You may send me a PM any time. We all look forward to posting with you and learning more about you. May God bless you.
Thank you for your concern. I will. We are in danger and face persecution. Pray for us!

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
You are a liar! I know missionaries in mainland China. They say the recent government crackdown in China has been horrible. They totally trust in Jesus, and they have not been harmed, so far.

By the way, Anthony, I do not know where they are, they never tell anyone even their newsletters to people who pray for them, and God's work, never reveal anything about where they are. Wouldn't you call that being persecuted? Danger to Chinese believers, and to Christian missionaries??

As for small? The stories of underground churches and their growth in China is amazing. Millions of believers, and the numbers are growing!
yes,We are in danger and face persecution. Pray for us!

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Well Christ does not ignore you all. As you are recognized by Him no matter what. Be in thought and prayer for protection and safety over in China. Praying for you Anthony and welcome on here. Feel free to post.
Thank you for your concern for the Chinese church. We need to pray and I am weak. But the majority of Chinese christians have done wonderful testimony, they have glorified the name of god!