I am an alt right Christian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaylagrl

I'm part of the rhinoceros party of Canada. We believe in things like ending crime by getting rid of all the laws, building taller schools so we can provide higher education, and repealing the law of gravity. Just to name a few.

But, seriously...going back to a time when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? Is..that...a...joke...? Like, when women were not considered equal to men and black people were being stolen from their homelands and forced into slavery?
When christian men and drug cartels ruled the land...? Bhahaha what?

What good time in American history are you talking about, exactly?

Every country has a past that they are ashamed of,as far as some of the things that were done, Canada is no different. But there was a time in this country that people acknowledged God as their Father and morals were a lot closer to Christianity than they are today.

D

DarkRose

DarkRose and you think the civil war was because the confederates wanted slavery. How can I talk to you if you dont read?
Is that what I think? Oh...see, even I didn't know I thought that! Good job figuring me out! Lol
just wondering what good time in history you were talking about going back to. youre the one who made the comment about the blacks and women.
Maybe this would go better if you were a little more specific on your alt right positions...

D

DarkRose

Every country has a past that they are ashamed of,as far as some of the things that were done, Canada is no different. But there was a time in this country that people acknowledged God as their Father and morals were a lot closer to Christianity than they are today.
when? When was America closer to Christianity then it is today?

I agree That every country has a past they should be ashamed of. Canada included (I mean, we literally have a political party to just make fun of our politics)...but how can you be ashamed of your country's past yet say it more closely resembled Christianity in the past? So...again...when did it have stronger Christian morals?

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Infusion

I'm part of the rhinoceros party of Canada. We believe in things like ending crime by getting rid of all the laws, building taller schools so we can provide higher education, and repealing the law of gravity. Just to name a few.

But, seriously...going back to a time when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? Is..that...a...joke...? Like, when women were not considered equal to men and black people were being stolen from their homelands and forced into slavery?
When christian men and drug cartels ruled the land...? Bhahaha what?

What good time in American history are you talking about, exactly?
The same government ships brought those slaves. The British has harassed and enslaved Africa for years. These same families I am talking about right now. In the south less than 1% of people owned slaves according to records of THAT time in THEIR government, not what ours, its enemy, claims without reasoning. The only slave owners were yanks, the southerners could not afford them. The last enaction of the South was they outlawed the importation of slaves, as it was strictly illegal in the confederacy law which I can show you. It was called common law which is the bible which means a man can only be a slave if approved in court that he owed a man money as in the bible (Africa did owe USA money to be fair though so it was Christian) if it was for race they would be punished by death. In the north it was always legal. When the northern troops came to fight to help these poor slaves, they found all the blacks fighting with the confederates shooting at the yankees. This confused them but they never got it, thats why we called them devils. So then they didnt care they just burned our houses and all of them and killed all the children and raped the women and took their food so if they let them live they would starve and so on. After this they kept our bill of rights because the people in the north wanted them so bad. Yea all those rights you all love was written by the south. And the Declaration of Independance nowhere allows slavery but says the opposite, that we are all created by a creator and all have equal rights. This was gone against because of some more political stuff that I dont need to get into right now but I doubt you know about. Anyway its pretty ironic that you accuse my people of slavery while its pretty obvious the racist ones was always the current state. Not to mention that like 98% of white murders are caused by blacks and the majority live off welfare and no nonwhite nation really could survive without the handouts western nations give them, makes me thinking a white nationalist nation wouldnt be so bad. You will call me a nazi but not admit that all other nations are race nations except whites so its not really racist is it, calling me is.
Anyway to answer your question how is it easier for blacks and women? Well they get many many many benefits, I can list about a hundred but dont feel like it. You can look them up. Some big ones are gov benefits, cheaper loans, laws that allow them to get special privileges like jobs they did not earn. If I am forced to hire you for a job that you did not earn, and pay you wages when you do not work, all because you are a black or woman or somebody that cries alot to get liberal sympathy, I should not have to hire you and let you bring my company down. Whites are not allowed to even make a white group, they are not allowed to talk about white culture, and they are the ones with the absolute least amount of benefits. Schools and courts are told to take it easy on blacks and they surely do on women. Like I say I can give you a very long list but I dont think you care enough to read up on it yourself to know and not here to read for people. But yes white men in USA have far less rights and its far more hard than anybody else but yet they are still called privileged simply because they dont cry about everything. Its simply logical equality.

K

kaylagrl

when? When was America closer to Christianity then it is today?

I agree reed that ever country has a past they should be ashamed of. Canada included (I mean, we literally have a political party to just make fun of our politics)...but how can you be ashamed of your country's past yet say it more closely resembled Christianity in the past? So...again...when did it have stronger Christian morals?

I told you when. Just because everyone did not live the Christian life doesn't mean America wasn't more moral in the past then it is today. Im not claiming they were 100% Christian. But they were a lot closer than todays standards of morality.Churches today sit mostly empty,even more so in Canada. Homosexuals have parades down the streets, women wear vaginas on their heads in public. TV,mags and movies are full of filth and you can talk Islam all you want in schools but dont dare bring up the Bible. Yes,there were better times in America and Canada too.

I

Infusion

I told you when. Just because everyone did not live the Christian life doesn't mean America wasn't more moral in the past then it is today. Im not claiming they were 100% Christian. But they were a lot closer than todays standards of morality.Churches today sit mostly empty,even more so in Canada. Homosexuals have parades down the streets, women wear vaginas on their heads in public. TV,mags and movies are full of filth and you can talk Islam all you want in schools but dont dare bring up the Bible. Yes,there were better times in America and Canada too.
kayla thats crap. this country was pure Christian. It was based on common law which means the ten commandments and the bible. It says in the Declaration of Indpendance its a Christian nation. All this satanic kaballa illuminati rap video crap and everything evil being done in this nation to us is because our gov was overthrown. Its technically a corporation now. They even had to change the name and the size and dimensions of the flag and everything. It was on the tv and politicians were furious but people were asleep. Thats why they dont have to obey any of their own laws, they are not the same guys who wrote them. America was a great place, its just people have been lied to. You have been lied to about your culture by a hidden enemy, and if you knew the truth you would be so proud. And this was the most Christian nation of all and none can compare. In my opinion the 12 tribes that forget who they were in the last days and went to the land of milk and honey, the promised land, is us. We are the only ones who kept the ten commandments are our own law and is still the base of American law. Americans are not the US gov and foreigners will always blame you for things they dont understand but in reality we are the best for a reason.

I

Infusion

The best because we started off alt right, and lost it and now the nation is crumbled.

D

DarkRose

The same government ships brought those slaves. The British has harassed and enslaved Africa for years. These same families I am talking about right now. In the south less than 1% of people owned slaves according to records of THAT time in THEIR government, not what ours, its enemy, claims without reasoning. The only slave owners were yanks, the southerners could not afford them. The last enaction of the South was they outlawed the importation of slaves, as it was strictly illegal in the confederacy law which I can show you. It was called common law which is the bible which means a man can only be a slave if approved in court that he owed a man money as in the bible (Africa did owe USA money to be fair though so it was Christian) if it was for race they would be punished by death. In the north it was always legal. When the northern troops came to fight to help these poor slaves, they found all the blacks fighting with the confederates shooting at the yankees. This confused them but they never got it, thats why we called them devils. So then they didnt care they just burned our houses and all of them and killed all the children and raped the women and took their food so if they let them live they would starve and so on. After this they kept our bill of rights because the people in the north wanted them so bad. Yea all those rights you all love was written by the south. And the Declaration of Independance nowhere allows slavery but says the opposite, that we are all created by a creator and all have equal rights. This was gone against because of some more political stuff that I dont need to get into right now but I doubt you know about.
I might need references for some of this stuff you just said. Call it Canadian ignorance, if you will...

Anyway its pretty ironic that you accuse my people of slavery while its pretty obvious the racist ones was always the current state.
I didn't accuse you of anything. I just asked what time in black American history you were talking about.

Not to mention that like 98% of white murders are caused by blacks and the majority live off welfare and no nonwhite nation really could survive without the handouts western nations give them, makes me thinking a white nationalist nation wouldnt be so bad. You will call me a nazi but not admit that all other nations are race nations except whites so its not really racist is it, calling me is.
but, don't you know...here's no such thing as reverse racism...

Anyway to answer your question how is it easier for blacks and women? Well they get many many many benefits, I can list about a hundred but dont feel like it. You can look them up. Some big ones are gov benefits, cheaper loans, laws that allow them to get special privileges like jobs they did not earn. If I am forced to hire you for a job that you did not earn, and pay you wages when you do not work, all because you are a black or woman or somebody that cries alot to get liberal sympathy, I should not have to hire you and let you bring my company down. Whites are not allowed to even make a white group, they are not allowed to talk about white culture, and they are the ones with the absolute least amount of benefits. Schools and courts are told to take it easy on blacks and they surely do on women. Like I say I can give you a very long list but I dont think you care enough to read up on it yourself to know and not here to read for people. But yes white men in USA have far less rights and its far more hard than anybody else but yet they are still called privileged simply because they dont cry about everything. Its simply logical equality.
Thats kind of why I asked you what time period you are talking about. I completely agree with you. Feminism has, unfortunately, taken the world past the point of equality. Women are viewed as superior to men, not equals. It's sad. It's pathetic. And, it plain wrong. Same with the white race. We aren't allowed to have white groups or parties, or God forbid a "white lives matter" movement. We aren't allowed to be proud of our culture, as tainted as it is. Canada literally just went through a huge debacle about this for our 150. So, I get it.

But, you still haven't answered my question as to how the alt right supports a better time in history...when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? And, I think you said something about Jews in there as well...and probably some other stuff.i guess my point is, American history in regards to their treatment of these other groups wasn't right then and it's not right now. So there's nothing good to go back to. There is no "make America great again", because it never really was "great", was it?

Shouldnt it it be about moving forward and learning from past, and present mistakes?

I

Infusion

If I still think they are the same how about never thinking they were the same sir .
Concerning the racists or bigoted label well I am sorry I am not sorry. Your post above demonstrated you are .
Bill
Laish I just watched a video of a jew saying how he is so upset with the zionist state and he happened to mention he is athiest and he was a jewish spokesperson for a political party so how can they all be the same?

I

Infusion

I might need references for some of this stuff you just said. Call it Canadian ignorance, if you will...

I didn't accuse you of anything. I just asked what time in black American history you were talking about.

but, don't you know...here's no such thing as reverse racism...

Thats kind of why I asked you what time period you are talking about. I completely agree with you. Feminism has, unfortunately, taken the world past the point of equality. Women are viewed as superior to men, not equals. It's sad. It's pathetic. And, it plain wrong. Same with the white race. We aren't allowed to have white groups or parties, or God forbid a "white lives matter" movement. We aren't allowed to be proud of our culture, as tainted as it is. Canada literally just went through a huge debacle about this for our 150. So, I get it.

But, you still haven't answered my question as to how the alt right supports a better time in history...when blacks and women didn't get special treatment? And, I think you said something about Jews in there as well...and probably some other stuff.i guess my point is, American history in regards to their treatment of these other groups wasn't right then and it's not right now. So there's nothing good to go back to. There is no "make America great again", because it never really was "great", was it?

Shouldnt it it be about moving forward and learning from past, and present mistakes?
Like I am saying, slavery was never technically legal in America. Its something the european leaders and zionists and catholics brought in when they infiltrated the government. This might sound silly but this was long ago and in the planning since the times the Knights Templar revolted. These have been our enemy long before we came to this land. The people who made it happen anyway are the same people the alt right does not like. And as far as white nationalism which may have been a part of the society, is not alt right. Many white nationalists are alt rights but alt rights are not white nationalists and this is why they are often confused. I am a white nationalist too so its hard for me to remember what not to say.

D

DarkRose

no. You can't judge the morality of a country by its church attendance. Churches sit empty because people, Christian people, are tired of hypocrites telling them how to live and what to do. North American history is full of suppression and sorely lacking in love. There is no gospel in that. God's not there just because someone quotes the Ten Commandments in school and tells you to learn it. People have been using the bible to pursue their own agendas forever and a day...that's basically North American history. You know why I think this? Because there was no love. Ever. Discipline, fear mongering, hatred even...but no love.
You can't be mad at the world for acting like the world.
and, no. You still haven't told me when this better time was.

Apr 15, 2017
I believe it is one big game,left wing,right wing,liberal,conservative,it does not matter,and on the same side,and a plan of America all along.

They will do what they do,whether go to war,or not go to war,whether to prosper America,or let her have hard time,and difficulties,for it is a plan,and they are all on the same side,for those that are.

The Hegel system.

1.Thesis-America.

2.Anti-thesis-Russia.

3.Synthesis-back to the first but in a higher form,the ten horn kingdom,the world split in to ten sections with a leader in each section,the traits of America,and Russia,which they believe produces a better system.

Right Wing,and Left Wing,is also a Hegel principle.

Right wing,left wing,conservative,liberal,it does not matter for it is all a plan,a slow conditioning of the people to establish the ten horn kingdom,patterned after America,and Russia,for they were with each other all along.

Like playing a song on a piano,and the people say,it is truth,and then changing it by one note,hardly noticeable,not too offensive,and let it play for a while,and the people say,it is truth,and eventually it is a whole new song,and the people say,it is truth.

They will act how they act,but they are all together,whoever they might be,but in the positions of government with the power.

America will show the world that all ethnic groups,and religions,can get along despite their differences,which on the back of the dollar bill,out of many,one,in the hopes to bring the world together,in which the ten horn kingdom shall mingle themselves with the seed of men.

America will slowly bring attention,and contol,to Europe,and fall intentionally like the occult bird,the Phoenix,and out of her ashes shall arise a new Phoenix bird,the ten horn kingdom,and the Gentile nations together,in which the Roman Empire will have power again,for she does not lose her dominion until God puts her down,and she shall devour the whole earth,tread it down,and break it in pieces.For even though all the nations come together,the dominion is the Roman Empire.

As for the illuminatti I do not care to even mention them,but somebody has to be behind trying to get the world together,so it can be led to the beast kingdom,whatever they are called.

As far as people that think if they are all that powerful,how can they be outlawed,as if they cannot overcome that,but the truth is they cannot overcome that,because whoever is behind the wanting the beast kingdom to come about is far outnumbered by the people in the world than their number of people,so it has to be by a slow conditioning of the people,and subtle,and also the world would never come together unless it were by peaceful methods,that the nations have to want to cooperate with each other,which they believe controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

Because that is the plan to bring the world together by peace,and subtle,and not be too pushy,and then when they get to the beast kingdom then be pushy,but allow chaos so that they will coe together to try to have peace.

They would consider the Illuminatti a secret society,which there are secret socities,for there is an inner circle,and an outer circle,of occult groups,people that believe in power through nature.

The thing with secret societies is they are so extreme in the occult that mainstream society would not accept them,and would shoot them down,so they stay secret,and put out a lighter version of the occult that is more easy to accept and appears to be truth,easier to swallow,like the new age movement's interpretation of the Bible,and any occult organization whose beliefs are available to the public.

The lighter version of the occult they put forth in public gets people to get interested in the occult,which is about harnessing the nature of power,and then let the flesh work on them,for they will start lusting more,and more,for power,and then things like aligning their chakras,and crystals,and yoga,and the such as we see in public,become like baby toys to them as they want more power,like a person that starts to get rich,but lusts more and more for money until even 10 billions dollars does not satisfy them.

After the outer circle of the occult works on the world for a certain amount of time,and they start lusting more and more for power through nature,then by the time they get to the beast kingdom,the outer circle,became the inner circle,and the beast kingdom can be implemented,for it was a slow conditioning from the start,all the way to the finish,and this plan cannot be done by all out war,and control,from the beginning to end,but must be done by a slow conditioning of the people,and claiming peace.

D

DarkRose

Like I am saying, slavery was never technically legal in America. Its something the european leaders and zionists and catholics brought in when they infiltrated the government. This might sound silly but this was long ago and in the planning since the times the Knights Templar revolted. These have been our enemy long before we came to this land. The people who made it happen anyway are the same people the alt right does not like. And as far as white nationalism which may have been a part of the society, is not alt right. Many white nationalists are alt rights but alt rights are not white nationalists and this is why they are often confused. I am a white nationalist too so its hard for me to remember what not to say.
this sounds all very conspiracy theory...ish

I

Infusion

To clarify what I meant, the revolt of the knights templar against the catholic church melding with freemasons and going against british and all that got the plans for starting this nation brought on enemies and wars from the very start. But when they just simply took over politically and things like stealing the federal reserve it made it easy to overthrow the American principals and instill their own. The Declaration of Independance stated that all men are created equal and have equal and unalienable rights. That was not the alt right but the same so called liberals that has been running the nation pretty much since it happened.

I

Infusion

Its not at all this is very normal American history. Look at the KKK crosses and robes, its identical to the knights templar, they were never racist either. They were the government before the north even got there. Also from the north perspective, simply look at the Declaration of Independence. Race is not mentioned. Things like this was not added til equity law was added which is so far beyond destruction of alt right ideologies it cant be compared, see what I am saying. Its not alt right because religious nationalism is a alt right thing.

I

Infusion

Let me put it simple for you, if you believe in a Christian nation, you are alt right. If you believe the Lord will return and shall rule the world and bless his chosen, you are alt right. Also you can be called a zealot fascist religion nazi when you dont plan on bothering anybody.

D

DarkRose

Its not at all this is very normal American history. Look at the KKK crosses and robes, its identical to the knights templar, they were never racist either. They were the government before the north even got there. Also from the north perspective, simply look at the Declaration of Independence. Race is not mentioned. Things like this was not added til equity law was added which is so far beyond destruction of alt right ideologies it cant be compared, see what I am saying. Its not alt right because religious nationalism is a alt right thing.
The KKK was never racist, or the Knights were never racist?
Isnt it possible race isn't mentioned, and "all men are created equal" because they didn't consider black people to be men?
I mean, you can say that slavery was illegal in America and other people brought it over, but ultimately it was Americans who practiced it, right? North...south...whatever...still Americans. History is pretty clear on Americas involvement in the slave trade.

D

DarkRose

Let me put it simple for you, if you believe in a Christian nation, you are alt right. If you believe the Lord will return and shall rule the world and bless his chosen, you are alt right. Also you can be called a zealot fascist religion nazi when you dont plan on bothering anybody.
I believe in a Christian nation, but I don't think anyone has the foggiest idea of what that looks like. I believe God will return and rule and world, but...again...I dont think we have any idea what that will actually look like.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

And I just ate, too...thanks for that grisly image...

I

Infusion

no. You can't judge the morality of a country by its church attendance. Churches sit empty because people, Christian people, are tired of hypocrites telling them how to live and what to do. North American history is full of suppression and sorely lacking in love. There is no gospel in that. God's not there just because someone quotes the Ten Commandments in school and tells you to learn it. People have been using the bible to pursue their own agendas forever and a day...that's basically North American history. You know why I think this? Because there was no love. Ever. Discipline, fear mongering, hatred even...but no love.
You can't be mad at the world for acting like the world.
and, no. You still haven't told me when this better time was.
I never said anything about church attendance. I am sorry but I cant see how you can say Americans are suppressed when they always had far more rights than the rest of the world. And it does not matter is not related to alt right ideas. You can accuse Americans of being evil all you want but I live here and I am half Canadian and honestly I see a million times more worship here, sorry just being honest. I dont know why you think this about Americans. And why would you blame them for slavery when they never had anything to do with it. The polls show nobody was ever for it and politicians owned them supported by leaders that the people never wanted. I am done with your accusations when you cant tell me the first thing about American history in the first place. Without facts its simply insulting my nation when you have no knowledge whatsoever about the history or law. And still it has nothing to do with alt right as that is not alt right idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.