I am done

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Guys im just about done with life
Monday i nearly sufficated because someone sprayed deodorant TWICE in the classroom and i got an allergic reaction.
then tuesday u had a meeting because of the spraying and in the evening i hurt myself...got a lumbago im in pain like heck from a lumbago and was in the hospital yesterday... NOW today my cat amory (my baby!) who is 16 is dying. he wont eat or drink. pukes and screams in pain.. im just pretty much about ready to take him to the vet if i cant get him to drink.
I am so done. Its like hell is breaking loose all around me

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dear Lord, please strengthen Demi TODAY. Let Your Presence be felt by her in unmistakable and joyful ways. In Jesus Name I pray

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
God will give you strength through this demi777
sent pray to you

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Monday i nearly sufficated because someone sprayed deodorant TWICE in the classroom and i got an allergic reaction.
then tuesday u had a meeting because of the spraying and in the evening i hurt myself...got a lumbago im in pain like heck from a lumbago and was in the hospital yesterday... NOW today my cat amory (my baby!) who is 16 is dying. he wont eat or drink. pukes and screams in pain.. im just pretty much about ready to take him to the vet if i cant get him to drink.
Demi, sweetie.... this is all just background noise... remember that we are here for a purpose, and God wants us to fulfill that purpose... it is preparing us to be ready for our "real" life with Him. Thank God for the gift of the friendship of your cat, and realize that our animal friends have a much shorter life span than we do. We should know that we will lose them someday... you should just do whatever you can to make his passing as painless as you can. 16 years is a long life for a kitty friend....

I pray that your back pain will ease... you're too young to be having back pain, sis! Blessings to you... hang in there!

K

kaylagrl

Praying sis,that you would be healed.I suffer chronic pain,have since I was 16 so I know how you feel. And I know having a sick pet is hard. I lost my pup a few years back,not the one in the photo,and I still have a cry about it. But this too shall pass,just hold on,its going to be ok.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017

This is the time when the Lord will carry you, just please do not give up and lean on him. You're a beautiful young woman with a great long life ahead of you and the Lord has plans for you. Don't let Satan try to convince you that you are defeated with these hardships, our Lord overcame the grave, and He will definitely carry you through this storm. I'm praying for you girl.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Be of good cheer, Demi

Jesus has overcome the world, so rely on and trust in Him. :D

R

renewed_hope

I agree with everyone here. It saddens my heart to know you are feeling like giving up. I too. Have been battling a spiritual attack the last couple of weeks and I felt so discouraged. I put a post it note on my computer at work saying "No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper" I've also listed to Christian music and watched televised pastors and that helps. I will keep you in prayer, my friend.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm sorry, I'll pray for you.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Demi, I understand you constant pain. I live with painful osteoarthritis every day; it's worse during the winter. I had to have a cancerous dog put down in the past also. So what is right for your cat. I will pray for your pain and depression. Remember all this is temporary, It will pass. The Lord is good and He will bring you through this. Luv ya, sis.
5621.gif

Attachments

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So sorry to hear of your troubles Demi :( I was thinking about you when this song came on my youtube stream. I don't think I have ever heard it before, but it is beautiful, and I hope it helps lift you up in some meaningful way :eek:

[video=youtube;LjF9IqvXDjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjF9IqvXDjY[/video]

A

AuntieAnt

Aiiiyyyeeee, when it rains, it pours. :( I'm sorry dear Demi that you're going thru so much at once. But you're so blessed being surrounded by so many CC people here who love you and care about you, who understand your suffering and are standing with you in faith. You sure are loved and appreciated, young beautiful sister! And we know God will supply all our needs and take care of us, He is so faithful. I pray you find rest in your soul today and healing in your back, in Christ Jesus.

Your precious kitty cat Amory led a blessed life because he was raised by you. It's so very sad to lose a pet, but what comfort knowing you provided him with a life of love and caring. I still miss my favorite kitty Azer who was put down over 15 yrs ago. :::hugs::: to you, Demi.

pray to Jesus.jpg

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I understand your pain I have severe anxiety and it mimics physical pain. Its a new pain everyday. May the Lord keep and less you Sis!

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Demi. Here's a thought for you......."When all hell breaks loose, all of Heaven steps in !" We are praying that God will step in and bless you with a swift recovery. I believe all dogs go to Heaven.......and I bet cats do too ! God bless and keep you in His tender care ! AMEN......................Stan

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Thanks for the support guys. My cat is just not being himself
Usually he is always close to me but he is so sick he doesnt want to be touched. I will see how he is doing tomorrow. Its so hard and painful I for once dont know how to survive loosing my amory without going insane. He is such a blessing of God. When everything let me down I always had my amory. Now God wants to take him back home where he sent him from

Feb 14, 2018
I am so sorry to hear you are having such struggles. I pray that the Lord comfort you and give you strength through this difficult time. It is very sad about your kitty, I had the same thing happen about a year-and-a-half ago with my kitty who was also 16 at the time. She stopped eating and drinking and in a matter of days we had to sadly put her down. But she lived a very long life and was loved deeply. And she loved us back. It was very hard but she was no longer suffering. You will get through this. I Pray your pain subsides and the Lord heals you. Hope you're allergic reaction has subsided and you are feeling better. Prayers are with you. Big hugs.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks for the support guys. My cat is just not being himself
Usually he is always close to me but he is so sick he doesnt want to be touched. I will see how he is doing tomorrow. Its so hard and painful I for once dont know how to survive loosing my amory without going insane. He is such a blessing of God. When everything let me down I always had my amory. Now God wants to take him back home where he sent him from
I had to put a cat down about four years ago, same age, and pretty much the same reason, though I had seen it coming for some time, so the decision which had to be made, though difficult, was made somewhat easier knowing it had to be done, because I did not want her suffering to continue.

I wrote this in another thread and will share it here for you at this time:

The loss of love is always devastating. It is our most cherished "possession."
It is at the center of who we are and why we live, what we live for, and where
our hope is. An early "tell" for someone who might turn into the worst type
of person is one who has no love, empathy, or compassion for animals.

I am one of those who believe that animals are a living soul as we are, and
will be with us in the life to come. God created them before mankind, and
saw that they were good. They played no part in the fall of creation, and yet
they suffer alongside us because of the choice mankind made to follow self
will over the express desire of God. The unconditionally loving relationship
we are able to develop with our pets helps inform us of who we are as people.

One of the things I have mused upon is how most of our pets do not live
anywhere near as long as humans do, and so help, in a way, to prepare us
to accept the inevitability of death as we understand it... the first death.
Where would we be without love? It was for love that God created us, and
out of love that He sent His only Son to redeem us from the consequence
of sin, which is death. Pets add immeasurably to our enjoyment of life, and
teach us many lessons on love and responsibility and having simple pleasure.

Thank you, God, for the beauty and joy you have created in giving us pets.

Please help Demi through this time of potential loss, and comfort her with
Your comfort, and the knowledge that her love gave Amory a good life.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Demi, I feel so bad for you. :( But Amory is ill and in pain, PLEASE please please have him put to sleep now!!! I know you don't want to lose him, but it would be selfish to make him linger on in agony simply because you don't want to let him go. That's not right and it's unfair to him. The puking, crying in pain, those are symptoms of either a thyroid disease or cancer. My Tequila had a thyroid issue, she kept throwing up, pooping on the floor, and had alot of gas and diarhhea. She was almost 16.

I know how much it hurts to lose a pet. It'll be 2 years next month, and I still think of her every day and can't mention her name without crying.

So PLEASE put Amory out of his misery. It's the most humane, loving and compassionate thing you can ever do for him.. *hugs*

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Yeah you get that
Everything comes at once
tribulations from the enemy
always remember the bad guys are out to get you
rejoice that the enemy counts you worthy to attack

one day it will all be over and the joys of what is to come