I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Maybe it's your stomach growling cus you're still hungry. Go get seconds.
 
Then go feed it. When it gets fatter, butcher it and we'll have a barbecue.
 
the Internet went down

it does look good, but there are other foods that work better I think
 
We haven't got reindeer over here, so I can't use that... BUT: we have the very best Steak-frite (steak with french fries) :D How about that?
 
ok then :)

hmm...getting hungry, been a while since I had a proper meal