I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
probably chicken and bacon,but gotta wait for it to thaw first

...thaw, that gotta be one of the strangest words in english
 
Wow, I even didn't know that in English...

In Dutch, we say 'ontdooien'
 
I, you, they?---- uh, I'd say IT :p

My bread is frozen, before I eat it, I must let it tine
it tinte so slowly that I put it in the microwave
it has now tint
 
Me too! Tomorrow, I'm gonna fly. They announce good weather. I'm gonna see how much has tint so far :D
 
well, my brain just gave up on packets and maths and Internet and anying kinds on English mixed into one :p

I want to go ...hm, wonder what that is in English... when you just walk in the water, without bathing
 
I wonder what that is in Dutch :D What is that? Walk in water??? How do you breath?
 
:p

could it be wading?

when you walk by the shore, usually with the water reaching no longer up than your knees
 
Oh, that! Yes, the Dutch word is waden. Not sure of the english word...