I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
and the advantage of studying is no obligation to others, if I don't show up in class,it's my problem, nobody elses
 
some is boring, but I am better at theory than practical stuff (cept for math, there I fail both :p)
 
what's so bad about laundry??? (as long as it's not everybody laundry)
 
like would be to exaggerate :p but I prefer it to cleaning the floors/ vacuuming. - Guess that's your job then :D
 
I really have no problem with vacuuming. I did try to iron a shirt once. It looked like a mess :D
 
Nooo, I'm not THAT stupid :p :p

I just could get the 'folds' on the right place... :p
 
hehe :p Never tried to make folds, only removed wrinkles

When I was studying Hotel/ Cooking we had to iron our kitchen clothes every week :p
 
You studied Hotel/Cooking???? No wonder you can cook!!!!

What else did you study???