I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
only for a year... I didn't learn anything new there really :p

Helse- og Sosialfag --> Barne- og Ungdomsarbeider... that would beee... eeeh
well, what you end up with is a degree that lets your in Kindergardens, preschools and the first years of school (so if I end up loosing my intrest in computers, I can work with children :) )
 
aaaww. But at least you got a job, many in norway don't have a job even though they have a degree in something

and the ones I've got are only from videregående (high school- ish), don't know how your system is, we have barneskole 1-7th grade, Ungdomsskole 8-10th grade and then two or three years of videregående as "mandatory" school
 
aaaww. But at least you got a job, many in norway don't have a job even though they have a degree in something

and the ones I've got are only from videregående (high school- ish), don't know how your system is, we have barneskole 1-7th grade, Ungdomsskole 8-10th grade and then two or three years of videregående as "mandatory" school

Ohhhh, if you call that a degree, then I have science degree. We have that too. We call that higher secondary school. (secondary school = 6 grades) High school is like university, but lower level.
 
kai, gets confusing with all the terms. ..we say (for what I have) Studiekompetanse
 
Studie compententie (We don't use that word, but I understand it :) )
 
:p I know... Maybe I should get lots of meat- eating plants and place them all in the windows...