I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
mnah, I told you a need a distraction, maybe I can find a pic from Trondheim (I only have one from here, and in that I just proove I'm crazy)
 
a got a feeling this one might get endless, so I´m just gonna stick with my statement no matter how many times you say no
 
Nothing seriously, I hear a knock when I suddenly slow down. Probably a small thing. I took the chief mechanic for a ride, so he could hear it. Tomorrow they gonna fix it :)
 
:)

- I am going to try to understand how to format the SQL i output via PHP so that it looks tidy *sigh*

but can't be bothered at the moment, there are two other guys that are supposed to do the same, that haven't done half as much work as me so far :p
 
we barely have any national tests here, each school just makes their own..

- on our SQL exams, we asked one of the teachers when we where finished, about one of the tasks there that no- one understood
it took him two hours to solve it!
(the total exam time was four hours.. and this was one of five tasks....) - teachers!