Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am going to ______
Thread starterkristinei
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Nothing seriously, I hear a knock when I suddenly slow down. Probably a small thing. I took the chief mechanic for a ride, so he could hear it. Tomorrow they gonna fix it
we barely have any national tests here, each school just makes their own..
- on our SQL exams, we asked one of the teachers when we where finished, about one of the tasks there that no- one understood
it took him two hours to solve it!
(the total exam time was four hours.. and this was one of five tasks....) - teachers!