I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol. Very cool... I just have them on the times I get bored and decide to post. But without you two and being able to joke around with you, I wouldn't have probably even 2/3rd of what I do have.
 
me neither, she left too soon after I started posting properly, but she was fun to random with
 
Thats is cool. I guess we got something pretty cool to replace her when we got Aksel, and then you found someone you really like in him.
 
yup :D

I've had one Internet flirt before, but Aksel easily beats him, even though the other guy was nice (there aren't many guys I'd be planning to meet after this time :p)
 
Yeah... Sometimes, someone just makes an impact on you like that.. It was the same with Jon making an impact on my life.
 
Lol. Well, whenever Jon and I get married, we'll do the best we can to put it online in CC.. But we're not sure if we can manage it or not... So we'll have it filmed and send you a copy.. Unless you manage to find a way over here to attend it for real. Because you'll totally be invited.
 
That would have been awesome :D Maybe I'd be able to make my parents want to go to the US, making them think it's their idea :p
 
Well, I live in the country, kind of in the middle of nowhere.. All my land and the possibility of having horses is one of the many reasons Jon is so fond of me. Lol.

And there is a lot of eally gorgeous places around here to go visit. Pretty waterfalls and things like that.
 
I live in a crowded - overpopulated - lack of nature - region,so I'll guess I'll probably end up in Norway :p