I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yeah, they look beautiful. Thats the problem, even though I don't like crowded places, I fear I'll never want to leave f I ever go there :p
 
(yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) :D

I'll be your personal guide, and I'll totally catch you when we go have a coffee with an icecream. I know a perfact place where they serve that, downtown Antwerp :D
 
I'm going to dance in joy cus I passed my math class!!!!!

*does a happy dance*
 
Pay my social taxes. As an independant, I've got to pay a large amount af social taxes... That provides money for healthcare, etc...
 
ooooh, we do that automatically, we don't get it as a bill

luckily I havent yet earned enough to have to pay taxes at all
 
It's different for independants.

Here, the companies pays social taxes on the income of its employees. So the employee doesn't have to pay social taxes anymore. But an independant hasn't got that, so he has to pay his own social taxes.
 
hehehhe, yeah :p

okai, question, am I getting this right?

A
-G
F
-E
D
-C
B
-A
G
--F
E
--D
C
--B
A
--G
F
-- E