I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't do IT I do IS :p

and no... I'll be lucky if I manage it even by combining studies and luck
 
uhm, half my former wireshard lab was either wrong or not well enough answered :p

- luckily we have folder evaluation (we get feedback, then we try to fix it before handing it in again)
 
It's normal that you have to learn stuff. Thats why it's called 'education'
 
We had Burger King. We decided to go cheap because we're having Macaroni Grill in Vegas for lunch tomorrow. Plus, we went and got snack food. Chips and dip and such.
 
hehehe, yes :p

if I go out for food I go for chineese, thai or other properly made stuff (of course others drag me with them other places :p)
 
Doesn't sound bad :)

As long as I can have my weekly fries-mayonaise :p