I am grateful for....

  • Thread starter Thread starter tasha66
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Cats. Coffee. Chocolate..
lol

Same here! But I don't have a cat anymore. She got run over years ago. I'd get another one but I'm not in a place that allows pets at present. And anyway, I don't think you can just replace your cat - they're as individual as kids and dogs.
I miss her heaps :(
 
God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, faith, family, friends, hot showers, nature, animals, laughter, connections, mercy, reconciliation, tenderness, gratitude, yummy food, new beginnings, hope, joy, peace, coziness, eyes, hears, music, kindness, tenderness, communication, effort, sleep, shelter, clothes, provision...so much to be grateful for.

Thanks for this thread.
 
yet another day awakening with eyes and a beating heart/breath that first thanks and praises
my Heavenly Father for all of the many blessings and gifts that He has bestowed upon me...
 
  • Like
Reactions: tasha66
Same here! But I don't have a cat anymore. She got run over years ago. I'd get another one but I'm not in a place that allows pets at present. And anyway, I don't think you can just replace your cat - they're as individual as kids and dogs.
I miss her heaps :(

I had Tequila put to sleep in 2016. She was terminally ill. I still miss her greatly.. I'd love to get another cat, but my health isn't good enough to let me properly care for one.