I am loosing my job over WHAT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hi all,

My work contract is ending soon and i am now told that I wont get another because i am not a korean male...yes u read that right
I work in a korean company and we just got a new boss from korea and according to him only korean males should work in his company. Besides the fact its illegal and they have gotten in trouble because of that before...i need to find a job until mid of August and keep my sanity
I am super upset and p.... off. I cannot sue them because i need my recomendation letter and they dont need any official reason to not lengthen a contract.
And all this going on in this corona crisis where getting a job is like winning in the lottery....
Please pray

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Really sorry to hear that Demi. Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please bless Demi with another, better job quickly. In Jesus' name, amen.

May 23, 2020
In the same boat. In our intercession group, we will pray for the divine intervention of God. You are blessed.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
This is awful Demi, I am beyond sorry this is happening to you. I would be feeling the exact same way. It is SOOOO WRONG!!!! I will be praying for you to find new work quickly, one that is better than ever. I will also pray God helps to bring this company's practices to justice so that others don't have to go through this . Please keep us updated.

Hugs Demi, I am so sorry.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I worked under similar conditions for decades. Praying better things for you, Demi (y)

Nov 26, 2012
What wonderful opportunities the Lord must have planned for you. I pray you don’t get frustrated and impatient while waiting on His perfect timing. I always had a positive feeling about you, that you are special. Often it is the branch that is pruned that yields the greatest fruit. Celebrate the pruning! Do not attempt to hold back the tide of change. Great and mighty things are about to unfold. Be blessed Child of God. In the name of Yeshua the Son of the Most High God, I beg blessings and abundance for you and your family. Let the Lord of Light guide your path and cast away all fear. Mark this day and keep a journal so you can pass on the fantastic works the Lord is doing for you.

DiscipleA

Apr 17, 2020
Northeast Pennsylvania USA
Sorry to hear about this. I don't know if there's a chance that whoever told you you won't get another contract was speaking in a sort of exaggerant way. The boss may be that way. Obviously that's not good. People can be all kinds of ways. It sounds to me like this is not official yet. Please don't lose hope in getting a new contract. It can happen! Pray about it. It doesn't have to turn out the way most people might expect. Let's see what happens and take it from there. I know it can be hard to not get anxious about things. It may be that God has something greater in store for you. I hope the best for you.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Sorry to hear about this. I don't know if there's a chance that whoever told you you won't get another contract was speaking in a sort of exaggerant way. The boss may be that way. Obviously that's not good. People can be all kinds of ways. It sounds to me like this is not official yet. Please don't lose hope in getting a new contract. It can happen! Pray about it. It doesn't have to turn out the way most people might expect. Let's see what happens and take it from there. I know it can be hard to not get anxious about things. It may be that God has something greater in store for you. I hope the best for you.
It is final. Human resources isnt allowed to give me a new contract. So i am looking for something new

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Demi777, and this prayer request. Lord let her work contract be renewed or let she find a new job. Lord please bless her with a job and bless Demi777. Please bless and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

May 23, 2020
Hi all,

My work contract is ending soon and i am now told that I wont get another because i am not a korean male...yes u read that right
I work in a korean company and we just got a new boss from korea and according to him only korean males should work in his company. Besides the fact its illegal and they have gotten in trouble because of that before...i need to find a job until mid of August and keep my sanity
I am super upset and p.... off. I cannot sue them because i need my recomendation letter and they dont need any official reason to not lengthen a contract.
And all this going on in this corona crisis where getting a job is like winning in the lottery....
Please pray
You know, I used to think it was only my race, caucasians, who are prejudiced against other races and I was embarassed we are so. Then I did some work in Asia and found that the countries I was in are not only prejudiced against other races, they saw no reason not to say so and were do openly. So this does not surprise me, that they openly stated so. They would see no reason not to say so as it is acceptd in their country.

I have faced prejudice not because of race but for other reasons and your response is right in that there is nothing you can do about this injustice. We stand with you in prayer that GOd will be faithful to you even when men are unjust in matters concerning you.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
You know, I used to think it was only my race, caucasians, who are prejudiced against other races and I was embarassed we are so. Then I did some work in Asia and found that the countries I was in are not only prejudiced against other races, they saw no reason not to say so and were do openly. So this does not surprise me, that they openly stated so. They would see no reason not to say so as it is acceptd in their country.

I have faced prejudice not because of race but for other reasons and your response is right in that there is nothing you can do about this injustice. We stand with you in prayer that GOd will be faithful to you even when men are unjust in matters concerning you.
The crazy thing is that i am in Germany and they wont let me continue work. I am not even in their country...and its totally illegal

May 23, 2020
The crazy thing is that i am in Germany and they wont let me continue work. I am not even in their country...and its totally illegal
Where in Germany? Just curious. We’re in Europe too. You should go to the Arbeitsamt as soon as possible. You can tell them your story. They will not want your chances for a job spoiled either.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Where in Germany? Just curious. We’re in Europe too. You should go to the Arbeitsamt as soon as possible. You can tell them your story. They will not want your chances for a job spoiled either.
My work is in hessen near Frankfurt and I live in Rheinland pfalz. I have already done the arbeitssuchendmeldung online. I have also reported them to the ministry of work and will speak to the gewekschaft

May 23, 2020
My work is in hessen near Frankfurt and I live in Rheinland pfalz. I have already done the arbeitssuchendmeldung online. I have also reported them to the ministry of work and will speak to the gewekschaft
Perfekt!! When we were fired, we started applying right away to show we tried right away, but you seem to be well informed so you likely know this.

I worked for the US army in Frankfurt and we lived in Mainz for many years. Nice area.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Perfekt!! When we were fired, we started applying right away to show we tried right away, but you seem to be well informed so you likely know this.

I worked for the US army in Frankfurt and we lived in Mainz for many years. Nice area.
My fiance lives in mainz haha cool

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Amen and Amen Please God give this lady a job soon enough for her to get by, in Jesus name amen

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
An update for yall
Ive been running in circles..working, looking for a new job, job interviews, driving hours and doctors appointments...the vibes at work are very negative because everyone is fed up with the new boss. Getting a new job in this crisis is like winning a lottery.
Im basically totally overwhelmed with everything. I sm depressed, fed up, tired and cant sleep. Even sleeping meds dont work. I need to hold on but i am afraid i may just totally burn out soon if no miracle comes soon

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I am sorry you're going through this. Praying for a fast deliverance in Jesus' name.