I am new!!! and I cant seem to make it in the chat room : /

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 5, 2018
Hello all!

I am here to learn! Can anyone lend a hand?

I am hoping to be apart of the conversation.

Thank you : )

danja

Nov 28, 2014
take Ugly's advice.Welcome :)

Feb 14, 2018
G’day from Australia! We here at CC welcome you with open arms. God bless you and we look forward to chatting with you… J

ademii

Mar 7, 2018
Good day,am new here and will like to be part of every activities. Thanks

ademii

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks,do appreciate

J

joefizz

Hello all!

I am here to learn! Can anyone lend a hand?

I am hoping to be apart of the conversation.

Thank you : )
Good day,am new here and will like to be part of every activities. Thanks
Welcome to both of you,here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

sereneshore

May 15, 2016
welcome. I am also new here and I will help you.

Feb 10, 2018
If you have any specific questions you can always start a new thread with the question.

ademii

Mar 7, 2018
If God doesn't share his Glory,then why do we pray that"Lord let me a carrier of your Glory" am kind of confuse?

Sep 11, 2017
Hello to all and wishing you a very big....

And Lala, sure tell us how to help you? Of course, you are part of our team now!!

Mar 5, 2018
Yes I am here to learn! I had a really great time the other night reading the bible in the chat room. I was a little shy but I got over that quicker then expected. : )