I am new here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome sister :) God bless and have a great day <3

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I appreciate your mission statement, it points directly to Him and His magnificence. Thank you. Welcome aboard!!!

S

Sherril

Welcome young man Emmanuel to Christian Chat...Praise the Lord...Glory to God...we worship you Abba...nice to meet you Emmanuel 46513934_773616466305015_6193801603468754944_n.jpg ....love in Christ Sherril..:)

R

RodB65

Welcome to CC !

Come on in, have a seat, chat with us a bit !

Dec 9, 2018
I am here to preach the love of God in our lives. No matter the situation seek God first.
Amen! Hello Emmanuel Neewilly Kweh, welcome to CChat! :) Your message of God's love is most welcome and appreciated! And yes, it is so important to make Him our priority regardless of our situations and circumstances. Again, welcome! :D