I am new. Looking for friends to support.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OP2018

Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
I would like to meet new friends. I need someone to support me emotionaly and pray for me.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome to CC :)

Is there anything I can pray for you
..?

See you around 😊

God bless you ❤

OP2018

Dec 28, 2018
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello, yes please pray for me to have better relationship with God.
Hi! OP2018 ❤ thanks for letting me know ❤

Father God please walk with OP2018 grant the desire of her heart to grow spirituality and to have a greater and more deeper relationship with You thank you Lord for hearing my prayer in Jesus gracious name! Amen ❤

Blessings!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) I pray God hears your prayers <3

OP2018

Dec 28, 2018
Hi! OP2018 ❤ thanks for letting me know ❤

Father God please walk with OP2018 grant the desire of her heart to grow spirituality and to have a greater and more deeper relationship with You thank you Lord for hearing my prayer in Jesus gracious name! Amen ❤

Blessings!
Amen

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat OP....love in Christ Sherril..:) 39177658_969503706577926_180807759405514752_n.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello everyone,
I would like to meet new friends. I need someone to support me emotionaly and pray for me.
I'm not sure that it is wise to depend on someone to emotionally support you but you should find plenty of members willing to encourage you and to pray for you, and possibly become friends with. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Dec 28, 2018
Washington
Hello OP. I joined in with the prayer of others already for you, but I am also going to pray here and now as well.

Father GOD, LORD JESUS, thank you for bringing us together in a time and place that exists outside of physical space! Please comfort OP now. Please make Your presence known to OP. Please grow and most of all, protect OP's desire to grow closer to You, LORD. Thank you for loving us in so many ways, please open the eyes of OP's heart to recognize, and see, and hear, and feel You everywhere, LORD.

In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

Dec 28, 2018
Washington
I'm not sure that it is wise to depend on someone to emotionally support you but you should find plenty of members willing to encourage you and to pray for you, and possibly become friends with. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
Learning to be completely emotionally dependent on the LORD is one of life's greatest challenges for some people, and maybe for all people. You know the kind of challenge - a challenge that has one repeating and reviewing lessons that were studied previously before! This causes us to ask, "Why here again, LORD?" We must have missed something the first time around!

Some of us are so given to depending on others and given to attempting to fill the God-shaped void in ourselves with another human being. Myself included. And, as our home church Pastor recently related to us, self-indulgence is pleasurable, but the longer we seek after that pleasure as our top priority, the more difficult it is to turn round and run to the LORD. Eventually, all self-indulgence will lead to a "bloody mess," but by His great grace, He keeps calling us back, offering us escape routes to turn and run back to Him!

It is one of the greatest lies of Satan perhaps, that GOD alone is not enough for us when in actuality, He is more than enough. This is such a difficult thing for some of us to comprehend, is it not? Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I appreciated your warning to carefully consider the source of our emotional support. I do know, however, that the LORD uses His people as tools to support His children when they need it, and He always uses just the right tool for the right purpose so that the finished product could not be more perfect! So, the LORD can use people to meet our emotional needs, or maybe He will not use people at all, depending on His design. Thank you for sharing your concerns about the source of our emotional support with OP.

Erica

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Learning to be completely emotionally dependent on the LORD is one of life's greatest challenges for some people, and maybe for all people. You know the kind of challenge - a challenge that has one repeating and reviewing lessons that were studied previously before! This causes us to ask, "Why here again, LORD?" We must have missed something the first time around!

Some of us are so given to depending on others and given to attempting to fill the God-shaped void in ourselves with another human being. Myself included. And, as our home church Pastor recently related to us, self-indulgence is pleasurable, but the longer we seek after that pleasure as our top priority, the more difficult it is to turn round and run to the LORD. Eventually, all self-indulgence will lead to a "bloody mess," but by His great grace, He keeps calling us back, offering us escape routes to turn and run back to Him!

It is one of the greatest lies of Satan perhaps, that GOD alone is not enough for us when in actuality, He is more than enough. This is such a difficult thing for some of us to comprehend, is it not? Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I appreciated your warning to carefully consider the source of our emotional support. I do know, however, that the LORD uses His people as tools to support His children when they need it, and He always uses just the right tool for the right purpose so that the finished product could not be more perfect! So, the LORD can use people to meet our emotional needs, or maybe He will not use people at all, depending on His design. Thank you for sharing your concerns about the source of our emotional support with OP.

Erica
I enjoyed reading your post very much. I sense that you have a kind and empathic heart for the least of our brothers and sisters.