I am so tired

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Sunlight...Some encouragement for you in the Lord...Life can be overwhelming at times for sure. Often times throughout our journey & walk with the Lord we face opposition, obstacles, attacks, & just the daily pressures of life can pull us down. This scripture is by far one of the most life changing, heavy heart healing scripture in the bible. Waiting upon the Lord, is simply resting in His presence daily, as we spend time in His word or just listening to the soft still small voice within to bring guidance. A beautiful communion with the Lord is what we all need to replenish & renew our spirits daily.
Isaiah 40:30 -31
Even the youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall. 31But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.

Feb 3, 2018
Sunlight...Some encouragement for you in the Lord...Life can be overwhelming at times for sure. Often times throughout our journey & walk with the Lord we face opposition, obstacles, attacks, & just the daily pressures of life can pull us down. This scripture is by far one of the most life changing, heavy heart healing scripture in the bible. Waiting upon the Lord, is simply resting in His presence daily, as we spend time in His word or just listening to the soft still small voice within to bring guidance. A beautiful communion with the Lord is what we all need to replenish & renew our spirits daily.
Isaiah 40:30 -31
Even the youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall. 31But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.
God bless you beautiful Daughter of God! Thank you for your encouragement.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Sunlight77, in this matter. Let you heal her heart and refresh her body. Please bless Sunlight77, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Feb 3, 2018
Lord bless Sunlight77, in this matter. Let you heal her heart and refresh her body. Please bless Sunlight77, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you so much! I really need it right now.

K

kittycat7

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:18

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Sunlight77. Give her hope. Help her to come out of this situation. In thy precious name.Amen

Feb 3, 2018
Lord we pray for Sunlight77. Give her hope. Help her to come out of this situation. In thy precious name.Amen
Yes lord, I pray all my hopes and dreams will come true in your will lord. I pray for everyone who has commented, lord bless them, give them strength. Greater is HE who is IN ME than he who is in the world. So nothing against us can prosper. Please lord heal me, deliver me from all my wrongs, I thank you GOD that you have anointed your people to serve you. I know my purpose is to SERVE YOU.. so teach me how to serve you with all my heart, not just with my mouth. I pray you are pleased with me. That's all I want. Is for my father to look at me with joy and be please with my life. I pray this for all of your children that they may come to you. Thank you lord, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will surround you with His love, provide help and guidance in the days ahead. May you experience His joy and peace in abundance as you trust in Him.

Matthew 11:28-30: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

T

theanointedsinner

Lord, the spirit is willing but the body is weak