I Am Surrounded
By Byron Gene Mace [Draft 10 June 20, 2014 Inspired by Acts 2.25-28 [HCSB]]
I am surrounded by His mercy and grace
And hear the fluttering of His wings.
I sit on Abba’s lap
Singing to the song He sings.
I feel the brush of His feathers
My heart sings;
I rejoice with gladness for I am always in His Presence
I rest assured, unshaken,
And my soul knows Grace to overflowing.
You, Lord, have revealed
Life in abundance
And gladness beyond plumbing
And glory forever
In Your light I am surrounded
No sounding could measure
The depths of your Grace and Richness
Nor the blood You shed to save me
Nor the pricelessness of Your Redemption
I am immersed and surrounded
By Your indwelling majesty
And the light of You Love
And I am awed
Beyond words to overflowing quietness
In Your Presence.
By Byron Gene Mace [Draft 10 June 20, 2014 Inspired by Acts 2.25-28 [HCSB]]
I am surrounded by His mercy and grace
And hear the fluttering of His wings.
I sit on Abba’s lap
Singing to the song He sings.
I feel the brush of His feathers
My heart sings;
I rejoice with gladness for I am always in His Presence
I rest assured, unshaken,
And my soul knows Grace to overflowing.
You, Lord, have revealed
Life in abundance
And gladness beyond plumbing
And glory forever
In Your light I am surrounded
No sounding could measure
The depths of your Grace and Richness
Nor the blood You shed to save me
Nor the pricelessness of Your Redemption
I am immersed and surrounded
By Your indwelling majesty
And the light of You Love
And I am awed
Beyond words to overflowing quietness
In Your Presence.