I answer questions. (Seeker of truth.)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 13, 2018
Hi. I'm new in the forum. I call myself a seeker of truth. I started with the conspiracy a bit, and over time, I quit my studies, girlfriend, and even most of my friends for this. Now, I know I have done the right thing completely. I am really happy and my duty is to share a little what I have learned.

I answer all your questions whenever they are within my reach. I will not say proper names, although I will give dates.

Abduction? Born again ? God's Kingdom ? Coran? Bible? Who is the Antichrist? Petrus Romanus? etc etc, any question will be answered, always with respect and remembering that it is only an opinion. Greetings Brothers!

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Did Shakespeare really write the works of Shakespeare, or was it all written by someone else after he was abducted by aliens?

And were those aliens working for the Vatican?

-------

S

SpoonJuly

Hi. I'm new in the forum. I call myself a seeker of truth. I started with the conspiracy a bit, and over time, I quit my studies, girlfriend, and even most of my friends for this. Now, I know I have done the right thing completely. I am really happy and my duty is to share a little what I have learned.

I answer all your questions whenever they are within my reach. I will not say proper names, although I will give dates.

Abduction? Born again ? God's Kingdom ? Coran? Bible? Who is the Antichrist? Petrus Romanus? etc etc, any question will be answered, always with respect and remembering that it is only an opinion. Greetings Brothers!
This place is full of opinions and little truth, so you should fit in nicely.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Did Shakespeare really write the works of Shakespeare, or was it all written by someone else after he was abducted by aliens?

-------
According to Greg Proops, Shakespeare's plays were written by a neighbor named "Skip". :D

Jun 13, 2018

-------
Shakespeare is a direct family of the Breakspeare dynasty. Italian black nobility known as Lancelotti, Breakspeare = Lancellotti.

I do not believe in aliens of any kind. But I have to tell you that there is the technology to create any kind of unimaginable life called Crisp Cas9.

I suspect that his post was more of a joke than a serious question.

R

Ralph-

Do I have to continue to trust in the blood of Jesus to be saved when he returns?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hi. I'm new in the forum. I call myself a seeker of truth
Hi Jamin and Welcome. Since seekers look for answers, you should call yourself a Dispenser of Truth, or better yet, Guru Jamin.:cool:

A

AuntieAnt

Here's a few questions Jesus asked. Can you answer any of them?

1. Do you love me? (John 21:16)
2. Do you realize what I have done for you? (John 13:12)
3. How are you to avoid being sentenced to hell? (Matt 23:33)
4. Who do you say that I am? (Matt 16:15)
5. What do you want me to do for you? (Matt 20:32)

Jun 13, 2018
There will be two moments when you can save yourself. One of them is being kidnapped, and for that he must be born again. Having been born again you will know the life of Christ as he suffered and lived. Another way to be saved is after the great tribulation. He must go through martyrdom, which is in the Quran. If this happens, he can be saved and he will receive the life of Christ himself. That said, you will not need to make faith efforts like this right now.

Jun 13, 2018
Here's a few questions Jesus asked. Can you answer any of them?

1. Do you love me? (John 21:16)
2. Do you realize what I have done for you? (John 13:12)
3. How are you to avoid being sentenced to hell? (Matt 23:33)
4. Who do you say that I am? (Matt 16:15)
5. What do you want me to do for you? (Matt 20:32)
I am totally against using loose phrases from the bible and looking for their own meaning. The Bible is organized mainly in texts, not in single sentences, be you more concise in this aspect.

I have to tell you that the Bible is above all a book of love. Until now it has been easy to believe in God, but I do not know if you know, in 2020 the great technological revolution of humanity begins, but read Raymond Kurzweil and see what is coming. How many believers will remain after the revolution? That is a good question.

Jun 13, 2018
Can we call you Negrodamus? That would be pretty cool.
No. I've only read a lot and I've drawn conclusions. Nothing more. I do not even see the future, I do not intend to do it. I only see a lot of ignorance in today's Christian and I would like to contribute something.

L

LPT

Hey I like this, ok here's mine.

Who was this young man below, mark 14:50-52

50Then all His disciples deserted Him and fled. 51One young man who had been following Jesus was wearing a linen cloth around his body. They caught hold of him, 52but he pulled free of the linen cloth and ran away naked.

two clues.

(1) John 20:3-9

3Then Peter and the other disciple set out for the tomb. 4The two were running together, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent down and looked in at the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in.
6Simon Peter arrived just after him. He entered the tomb and saw the linen cloths lying there. 7The face cloth that had been around Jesus’ head was rolled up, lying separate from the linen cloths. 8Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in. And he saw and believed. 9For they still did not understand from the Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.

(2) John 19:25-27

25Near the cross of Jesus stood His mother and her sister, as well as Mary the wife of Clopas and Mary Magdalene. 26When Jesus saw His mother and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27Then He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” So from that hour, this disciple took her into his home.

Jun 13, 2018
Hey I like this, ok here's mine.

Who was this young man below, mark 14:50-52

50Then all His disciples deserted Him and fled. 51One young man who had been following Jesus was wearing a linen cloth around his body. They caught hold of him, 52but he pulled free of the linen cloth and ran away naked.

two clues.

(1) John 20:3-9

3Then Peter and the other disciple set out for the tomb. 4The two were running together, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent down and looked in at the linen cloths lying there, but he did not go in.
6Simon Peter arrived just after him. He entered the tomb and saw the linen cloths lying there. 7The face cloth that had been around Jesus’ head was rolled up, lying separate from the linen cloths. 8Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in. And he saw and believed. 9For they still did not understand from the Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.

(2) John 19:25-27

25Near the cross of Jesus stood His mother and her sister, as well as Mary the wife of Clopas and Mary Magdalene. 26When Jesus saw His mother and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27Then He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” So from that hour, this disciple took her into his home.
I'm sorry but I do not know. My research has been focused on salvation, numerology, apocalypse, and everything that has to do with the near future.

S

SpoonJuly

Try Maybe you'll be surprised with me.
OK--- Two of the hottest subjects.

1. Can one loose their salvation? If yes, how?

2. When are the saints gathered (church raptured) in relation to the time of tribulation?

L

LPT

I'm sorry but I do not know. My research has been focused on salvation, numerology, apocalypse, and everything that has to do with the near future.
That's quite ok my friend, the question I ask is quite deep, though nonetheless can be found within the four gospels, your more than welcome to give it go if you like, I'll even throw in a bonus clue,

there is another young man mentioned in scripture as well.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I am totally against using loose phrases from the bible and looking for their own meaning. The Bible is organized mainly in texts, not in single sentences, be you more concise in this aspect.

I have to tell you that the Bible is above all a book of love. Until now it has been easy to believe in God, but I do not know if you know, in 2020 the great technological revolution of humanity begins, but read Raymond Kurzweil and see what is coming. How many believers will remain after the revolution? That is a good question.
Raymond Kurzweil also thinks you'll eventually be able to upload your consciousness.

If humans have a soul at all (the seat of consciousness)l, then it's not something you can upload, as it is metaphysical by definition... so Christians shouldn't even give this a second glance. (And from the atheist position, no matter how badly you WANT the mind to be nothing more than an emergent property of the brain, no amount of wishful thinking can transform the Mind/Body problem into a resolved issue.)

I'm sure Kurzweil knows a lot about what's going on in technology, but my example above is proof that even the smartest guys need to be fact-checked... because THEY CAN SAY STUPID THINGS.

------

Jun 13, 2018
OK--- Two of the hottest subjects.

1. Can one loose their salvation? If yes, how?

2. When are the saints gathered (church raptured) in relation to the time of tribulation?
You can not lose your salvation because you have not yet obtained it. There has been no person saved at least in this age. To obtain his salvation, he must repent when the Roman Church is born at the hand of Petrus Romanus. This will happen within really little, taking into account that we are at the end of the prophecies and the current pope should be Petrus Romanus, which is not, because Pope Francis is the false prophet of Revelation 13. It is no coincidence that he was elected , on 13 3 2013. In fact if you add 1 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 13. It's not chance, it's numerology. All this apart from his plan to destroy Christianity by promoting ecumenism and many other heresies in its encyclicals.

The rapture will be according to my knowledge 2045. Why? Because the technological Singularity is a really dramatic event. It will be really complicated to live in that world being a human without AI coupled. It can be something before, not later. I do not know the day nor the time, but the year is not so complicated knowing what is coming.
After this, the tribulation will begin immediately. The true Christianity will be considered sect, the true Christians will be persecuted in the name of peace, love and anyone knows the lies that they invented. The tribulation lasts 7 years, of which 3.5 are of peace. If it is reported about Imam Mahdi, it is precisely the years that he reigned, 7.