I Can Do It Better

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I know, I will run that 'duh' pic into google images to find out exactly which Olsen twin it is. But if anyone else can do it before me and has the evidence can you post it here. I want to play Spot the Difference.

This picture is from 2009.

I don't know if it's been doctored or not, but you can see the obvious difference.

1784050009329.png


Sorry, I know this was meant to be a fun thread, but since we just had a serious talk about eating disorders in another thread, I just thought I would mention it.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Godsgirl1983
So far, nobody has posted about how Marilyn Monroe died.
I don't think anybody really knows. They don't want to link her death with the Kennedy's. I think she got cursed.

As a sober note. She did say she didn't want to be a joke. Actually she said a lot of things that were profound like' Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul"
 
  • Pray
Reactions: seoulsearch
This picture is from 2009.

I don't know if it's been doctored or not, but you can see the obvious difference.

View attachment 291937


Sorry, I know this was meant to be a fun thread, but since we just had a serious talk about eating disorders in another thread, I just thought I would mention it.
Which one was the eating disorders thread? I must have missed it. It's a serious topic affecting many young women.
 
Which one was the eating disorders thread? I must have missed it. It's a serious topic affecting many young women.

It wasn't a dedicated thread about eating disorders, but the subject came up when one poster shared her story in the Brutal Truths thread in Family.
 
Have you noticed that socks always disappear in the washing machine? They tell you it's "normal". Really? Billions of socks have vanished worldwide and nobody has ever found the missing ones. Coincidence? The washing machine manufacturers are obviously collecting them. They need the fibers for the next generation of surveillance drones. WAKE UP. Buy only socks with different colors. They can't pair them if they don't match.
:unsure: Do you mean to tell me that the washers and dryers really do eat our socks?
And all my life I thought it was just the older ladies chit chatting and being funny while matching socks and not being able to find the mates saying "Well, the washer/dryer must've ate it."
Me? Well, I've always bought single color (black/white) for my kids and when I came up short just assumed the kids lost them somewhere between taking them off and making it through the wash.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Oh man!
This is a controversial thread if I ever saw one!
And I'm an expert in controversial threads (just ask @seoulsearch )
(speaking of Seoul... With a title like "I can do it better" Lynx are you trying to one up her? 😜 )


Here's the solution:
Glass!
Yes, good old fashioned glass mason jars for canning, that's how you avoid the tin/aluminum/steel/metal stuff!
:eek: Oh! But be sure you are using the ones labeled as 'canning jars' not labeled as 'mason jars' or else people might start thinking you associate with Freemasons! (Even though the name Mason Jar is from the inventors name John Landis Mason who patented the threaded screw-top glass design in November 1858. )


View attachment 291931 It's not to kill us off! What's wrong with you Lynx?! Don't you know that those irritating ads get us aggravated to raise our blood pressure which then causes us to go spend $$$ at the doctors office and be written up a costly prescription thus forcing us to spend more $$$ to big pharma?
They want us to have hope that doing so with lengthen our lifespan... thus given them longer access to our $$$.

giphy.gif
I do so miss the "winner" reaction.
 
I've always been the type of person who wears a tinfoil hat part-time, but hasn't committed to a full tinfoil suit -- yet.

The reason I don't fully commit to most conspiracy theories isn't because I don't believe they have some truth, but because I don't see any of the conspiracy groups successfully fighting back.

Without any proof that all this "bringing things into the light" is actually doing any good, all that's left is the continual spinning of the same old wheels (the wagons might change, but the wheels all spin the same way.)

If I start to follow the wagons, I find myself focusing on all the doom and gloom -- and it causes my mental health to fall into a downward spiral.

Therefore, I keep my distance.

But, that's just me.
You know what soulsis, i've known about this stuff for several decades. Had a personal experience which made me realise things were very different to our perception, it was a shock but a welcome one, so many things suddenly made sense to me.

Really understand what you're saying but being a really in the wind style entp, i'm ok living with situations i can't change. Before suddenly becoming Christian, i felt sadness for my children but from my point of view, if i can't change an outcome, knowing about it ain't going to ruin the time left. Added to that, now i know the Lord will step in and sort it all out at the right moment, there will be a wonderful ending to this system, instead of a tragic one.

Think you'll understand what i'm trying to say Seoul, blessings and hugs for now, li'l birthday girl wants her treats and tea! 🤗
 
  • Pray
Reactions: seoulsearch
:unsure: Do you mean to tell me that the washers and dryers really do eat our socks?
And all my life I thought it was just the older ladies chit chatting and being funny while matching socks and not being able to find the mates saying "Well, the washer/dryer must've ate it."
Me? Well, I've always bought single color (black/white) for my kids and when I came up short just assumed the kids lost them somewhere between taking them off and making it through the wash.
That's because they only eat one sock from each pair. If both disappeared, you'd investigate. One missing sock is just annoying enough that everyone shrugs and buys more. Follow the money.
 
That's because they only eat one sock from each pair. If both disappeared, you'd investigate. One missing sock is just annoying enough that everyone shrugs and buys more. Follow the money.
What if I just all of a sudden knew how to crochet and knit and just start making my own socks?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch
Careful... once you become self-sufficient, you'll be put on the "watch list." Big Laundry doesn't like competition.

Big Laundry is highly suspicious of folks who make their own soap... That's why THEY want us to buy new washers and dryers that connects to the net. THEY want to be able to shut us down... 🤯
 
What if I just all of a sudden knew how to crochet and knit and just start making my own socks?
Careful... once you become self-sufficient, you'll be put on the "watch list." Big Laundry doesn't like competition.



Uh oh.

Why am I envisioning yet another another big branch of government regulation in development -- The Society of Sovereign Sock-Making Shenanigans!

Now, now, I assure you, it's all for the Safety and Security of our Citizens, of course!!

(Honestly, @Godsgirl1983... Did you REALLY think private citizens could get away with the UNMANAGED Synthesis of Socks??!)

1784052540092.png
 
Which is the washer that plays video games?

Must tell Fisher and Paykel!
 
Big Laundry is highly suspicious of folks who make their own soap... That's why THEY want us to buy new washers and dryers that connects to the net. THEY want to be able to shut us down... 🤯

We'd all better stock up on these babies -- before we start needing permits to conceal 'n' carry!!

1784052684661.png


Big Laundry will go crazy once they find out any old person can just buy these off the street...