I cant get to voice chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GoofyArcher

Dec 1, 2017
why can i not get back to the voice chat if im logged in,
I can hear it if im logged out, but i cant get there logged in

GoofyArcher

Dec 1, 2017
i want to join the biblestudy page but it will not come up logged in

U

Ugly

Didn't say if you're on a pc or phone/tablet.
The chat room through Windows now requires a desktop app to be installed. Tells you at the top of the page after you log in.
Macs currently don't have that option, but it's being worked on.

Same thing actually applies to phones/tablets. We have an Android app required, but not for Mac yet.

Phones/tablets haven't supported Flash in years, which is what the chats were built on I originally. And with Adobe announcing that they will be ending Flash in a few years many are making changes to start pulling away from it now.

GoofyArcher

Dec 1, 2017
PC or phone
I download the adobe item, I see now start the chat but, something about i must finish the tour to use mic.

I would love to set it up on my android for voice chat as well. no a clue how on it

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Adobe has been discontinued on Android for quite some time now..

GoofyArcher

Dec 1, 2017
where is the "TOUR" so i can talk

U

Ugly

Adobe is a company that makes software, such as Flash. And for the umpteenth time, Blue, Flash is NOT discontinued yet. It discontinues in 2020.

Flash has not been supported by All cell phones (and tablets) for Years.

U

Ugly

PC or phone
I download the adobe item, I see now start the chat but, something about i must finish the tour to use mic.

I would love to set it up on my android for voice chat as well. no a clue how on it
Since neither the desktop nor phone app have anything to do with Flash I'm not sure what you mean by downloading the Adobe item. Adobe makes Flash and the site no longer uses Flash.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
PC or phone

Finish the tour then and use the mic. I rarely go to chat, usually very boring and unimaginative. The best conversations take place in the forums. Depending on the topic, the type of post you write, and time of day, you may get a response in less than a minute.