S
sunset1977
Guest
This is my story:
I am a 38yr old women who was in an abusive marriage for 19 years, last year my husband and I knew it was over and both were living seperate lives but still in the same house due we had 4 children. 3 who are special needs.
I ended up meeting and falling for my best friends husband (49yr old), who also had a marriage that was broken up.
He was moving out the following month after we met. I ended up getting divorced and so did he the same year. After some time, He asked me to marry him and I said yes. we got married the following year. This past January 2016.
This is where it all went down hill......
My new husband was a father figure to a younger man Mikey (26yrs old), that had gotten into some trouble with the law. My husband requested me to be his assurity and bail him out of jail. As I did what he asked. With this he was on house arrest and could not be anywhere I wasnt.
We ended up not going on our honeymoon because I couldn't leave him for that long, court order. So we were just going to go on a later date.
To add to all this my friend (26yr old) was leaving her husband and needed a place to stay and was also staying with us. She ended up getting involved with this younger man.
Only 1 week after I was married, they offered me into trying a threesome righ in my livingroom. I did take part with kissing but felt wrong and ended up going to bed uostairs where my husband was asleep.
Shortly after that when I would go out Mikey always was with me, somtimes alone. we joked and laughed.
My friend, mikey and I got along great, my husband started to get negleted and I didnt realize that at the time. All my spare time was with Mikey.
I ended up 5 + times being with Mikey while we were along mostly in my truck.
I dont know why I did what i did or what I keep it going on for as long as I did. It went on for about 2 weeks.
I felt so quilty that I ended up telling my husband and we ended up pulling bail and mikey ended up finishing his term in jail.
My friend moved out as well as my husband was upset with her also for offering the threesome.
I ended up going to see a councler because I was serverly self harming myself, cutting, etc... I got depressed and would cry all the time.
Things were starting to go better, between my husband and I.
My husband new that my friend was important to me so he started to not mind my friend around.
When mikey got out of jail they moved into together. I still wasnt allowed to speak to or see mikey at this point.
We started seeing our pastor and were working through things.
My friend and mikey came to our church a few times and I ended up seeing and chatting with them.
About a month ago I gave both of them a ride in my truck, even after my husband has asked me never to have mikey in our truck ever again (as this is were I had been with him).
He ended up getting my cell number and from then on he texted me on and off. He asked me one night for a ride when I was out so I said ok, and again I had no control over my emotions..It happened again 3 times over the next week...
To add to all this I ended up hanging out about 2 weeks ago with my friend at her place and were joking about a threesome when mikey came home.... they both started to convince me and undress me and keep both trying to kiss me.... yes thats what happened....Threesome.. I was shaking the whole time..
Again ever since I felt sick and upset and started getting depressed again for about a week later, last week, and ended up telling my husband about the threesome, he does not know about the other 3 times prior.
As of right now I feel horriable and I just wish harm to my self for causing so much harm and pain to my husband.
I dont know why or understand why I cheated on my husband. I cant understand why I would allow something like that to happen, not just once but as many times as it happened.
In the 19 years i was married before I was only ever with one other person and that was only while we were seperated for a year. I was always faithful.
He says he loves me but doesnt think I love him enough.. He says he still want to be married to me but cant trust me and doesnt believe anything I say.
I know the biggest issue my current husband and I have is in the bedroom. In my past marriage it was verbally abusive but our sex life was amazing.
The issure is that due to my husbands past life he doesnt know how to give me what I need sexually. Its just quick and fast. no passion, no foreplay, on and off mostly..
I desire passion, physial touch, forplay as its called. Hot and heat lust for each other.
I dont under stand why Cant I be faithful to my husband?
I have tried and tried to explain to my husband my needs but its like he just doesnt get it. He think bedroom toys are the answer, there not.
I don know what to do. I love my husband and want to be married to him, I dont want to cheat in him anymore. But I need more......please help.
I am a 38yr old women who was in an abusive marriage for 19 years, last year my husband and I knew it was over and both were living seperate lives but still in the same house due we had 4 children. 3 who are special needs.
I ended up meeting and falling for my best friends husband (49yr old), who also had a marriage that was broken up.
He was moving out the following month after we met. I ended up getting divorced and so did he the same year. After some time, He asked me to marry him and I said yes. we got married the following year. This past January 2016.
This is where it all went down hill......
My new husband was a father figure to a younger man Mikey (26yrs old), that had gotten into some trouble with the law. My husband requested me to be his assurity and bail him out of jail. As I did what he asked. With this he was on house arrest and could not be anywhere I wasnt.
We ended up not going on our honeymoon because I couldn't leave him for that long, court order. So we were just going to go on a later date.
To add to all this my friend (26yr old) was leaving her husband and needed a place to stay and was also staying with us. She ended up getting involved with this younger man.
Only 1 week after I was married, they offered me into trying a threesome righ in my livingroom. I did take part with kissing but felt wrong and ended up going to bed uostairs where my husband was asleep.
Shortly after that when I would go out Mikey always was with me, somtimes alone. we joked and laughed.
My friend, mikey and I got along great, my husband started to get negleted and I didnt realize that at the time. All my spare time was with Mikey.
I ended up 5 + times being with Mikey while we were along mostly in my truck.
I dont know why I did what i did or what I keep it going on for as long as I did. It went on for about 2 weeks.
I felt so quilty that I ended up telling my husband and we ended up pulling bail and mikey ended up finishing his term in jail.
My friend moved out as well as my husband was upset with her also for offering the threesome.
I ended up going to see a councler because I was serverly self harming myself, cutting, etc... I got depressed and would cry all the time.
Things were starting to go better, between my husband and I.
My husband new that my friend was important to me so he started to not mind my friend around.
When mikey got out of jail they moved into together. I still wasnt allowed to speak to or see mikey at this point.
We started seeing our pastor and were working through things.
My friend and mikey came to our church a few times and I ended up seeing and chatting with them.
About a month ago I gave both of them a ride in my truck, even after my husband has asked me never to have mikey in our truck ever again (as this is were I had been with him).
He ended up getting my cell number and from then on he texted me on and off. He asked me one night for a ride when I was out so I said ok, and again I had no control over my emotions..It happened again 3 times over the next week...
To add to all this I ended up hanging out about 2 weeks ago with my friend at her place and were joking about a threesome when mikey came home.... they both started to convince me and undress me and keep both trying to kiss me.... yes thats what happened....Threesome.. I was shaking the whole time..
Again ever since I felt sick and upset and started getting depressed again for about a week later, last week, and ended up telling my husband about the threesome, he does not know about the other 3 times prior.
As of right now I feel horriable and I just wish harm to my self for causing so much harm and pain to my husband.
I dont know why or understand why I cheated on my husband. I cant understand why I would allow something like that to happen, not just once but as many times as it happened.
In the 19 years i was married before I was only ever with one other person and that was only while we were seperated for a year. I was always faithful.
He says he loves me but doesnt think I love him enough.. He says he still want to be married to me but cant trust me and doesnt believe anything I say.
I know the biggest issue my current husband and I have is in the bedroom. In my past marriage it was verbally abusive but our sex life was amazing.
The issure is that due to my husbands past life he doesnt know how to give me what I need sexually. Its just quick and fast. no passion, no foreplay, on and off mostly..
I desire passion, physial touch, forplay as its called. Hot and heat lust for each other.
I dont under stand why Cant I be faithful to my husband?
I have tried and tried to explain to my husband my needs but its like he just doesnt get it. He think bedroom toys are the answer, there not.
I don know what to do. I love my husband and want to be married to him, I dont want to cheat in him anymore. But I need more......please help.