I Discovered God by Discovering Neural Rights-Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RFHunter

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everyone, thank you for the add.
I have come to god over the last year, as I can no longer deny where we are at with the "Prince and Power of the Air", this is radio frequency and they use radio frequency to control and harm us.

Since this understanding occurred I have dedicated my life to ending this crime, exposing it and telling others. Now we have a Official House of Commons Neural Rights Petition.

I ask of you all to sign it, share it and educate others.
TO learn about it:

Science is god and god is science.
The BEAST system has been here for awhile.
They hunt people--

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 24, 2019
If the government executed me with a guillotine or firing squad or lethal injection,... I would just rejoice that my time to leave this world had come.

Let 'them' do all they can with 'radio-waves' or vaccines or television or whatever else 'they' may have.

The sooner I die, the sooner I am home with my Father in heaven. And I can't wait!!

But, I encourage you to read the gospels daily until you know them off by heart, because it is through the person Jesus Christ that you are able to prepare yourself for that Big Day when you meet God!

"Martha, Martha, you worry about many things, but only one thing is important!"

Apr 12, 2021
If the government executed me with a guillotine or firing squad or lethal injection,... I would just rejoice that my time to leave this world had come.

Let 'them' do all they can with 'radio-waves' or vaccines or television or whatever else 'they' may have.

The sooner I die, the sooner I am home with my Father in heaven. And I can't wait!!

But, I encourage you to read the gospels daily until you know them off by heart, because it is through the person Jesus Christ that you are able to prepare yourself for that Big Day when you meet God!

"Martha, Martha, you worry about many things, but only one thing is important!"
Right. However, Occupy while you're here, which means: get busy with our Abba's business.

RFHunter

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, the Gospels, relearning and learning from a new perspective.

RFHunter

Jul 3, 2021
Why was this put in a conspiracy thread when it is all fact and sourced by scientific papers?

S

SophieT

not what scripture is actually referring to

there were no 'radio waves' or microwaves when Paul wrote what he did

this might help you to understand what Paul was writing:

What does it mean that Satan is prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2)?

“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience” (Ephesians 2:1–2, emphasis added). In this text the apostle Paul describes Satan first as a “prince” with power, because he has authentic power in the world (1 John 5:19). This power has been given him by God (Luke 4:6). Satan has power over some illnesses (Luke 13:16; see also 2 Corinthians 12:7—it’s unknown if Paul’s “thorn” was an illness or something else). In some sense, Satan has power over death (Hebrews 2:14). The reason Satan is called a prince rather than a king is that there is only one King—Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 6:15).

Satan also has power over some people. The “sons of disobedience” referred to in Ephesians 2:2 are those who have not trusted Christ as Lord and Savior (cf. Acts 26:18; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 13:12). The demons are also under the rule of Satan (Matthew 12:24), and one of his titles is “prince of demons” (Matthew 9:34). Satan has a kingdom (Matthew 12:26) and a throne (Revelation 2:13). Satan is called a prince because he is a ruler and possesses power to manifest evil in the world through influencing people and commanding demons.

“The air” in Ephesians 2:2 may refer to the invisible realm above the earth where Satan and his demons move and exist. This space, of course, is the location of the earth’s atmosphere or “air.” In Ephesians 6:12, Paul writes, “We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” This evil realm called the “air” could be an actual locality, but it could also be synonymous with the “world” of John 12:31. This whole world is Satan’s domain (Matthew 4:8–9).

Although Satan has power and authority in the current world system in which we exist, his power is limited, always under the sovereign control of God (Job 1:12), and it is temporary (Romans 16:20). God has not revealed all of the whys and whens concerning Satan’s rule, but He has made it clear that there is only one way to escape the power of Satan’s dominion, and that is through His Son, Jesus (Acts 26:18; Colossians 1:13–14). It is Jesus who, speaking of the impending cross, declared victory: “Now the prince of this world will be driven out” (John 12:31).

source

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why was this put in a conspiracy thread when it is all fact and sourced by scientific papers?
I am surmising that this thread was placed into the Conspiracy Forum because that is where you, the OP of the thread chose to place it. If this concerns you than you should turn off the radio or at least change the channel.