I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Do you know how many I started?
On the top of the main page click on Find Threads. That will show you how many threads you have created along with the number of views and posts for each thread. Also, it will state when the last post was submitted and the member who submitted it. I counted 18 but I might have missed one or two.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
This thread was derailed the moment the OP wanted it deleted. In fact I don’t think it was on track from the get go. You can’t offer a solution to a problem not stated. You can only speculate and such speculations have been rejected strongly and defensively. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wanted it deleted for this same reason, I knew people would only speculate, mock, ridicule, jab and make assumptions. I knew I would not and could not get help from anyone on here even if I did specify anything. I have nothing further to say to you.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
On the top of the main page click on Find Threads. That will show you how many threads you have created along with the number of views and posts for each thread. Also, it will state when the last post was submitted and the member who submitted it. I counted 18 but I might have missed one or two.
I already addressed this.

L

Locoponydirtman

nasty label but possibly accurate
It's not that I enjoy saying such things, but I have watched this woman first say she hates men, and then attack everyone who has tried to offer any advice with no information to go on.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I wanted it deleted for this same reason, I knew people would only speculate, mock, ridicule, jab and make assumptions. I knew I would not and could not get help from anyone on here even if I did specify anything. I have nothing further to say to you.
You only confirmed your own assumptions by forcing their hand. Withholding information while seeking advice is only going to cause people to speculate. You are your own worst enemy in this case, because you made sure you couldn’t get help, even though if you listen carefully you still can.

M

MegMarch

This thread was derailed the moment the OP wanted it deleted. In fact I don’t think it was on track from the get go. You can’t offer a solution to a problem not stated. You can only speculate and such speculations have been rejected strongly and defensively. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I understand what you are saying. I just felt compelled to say what I did. 😊

7seasrekeyed

I think I'll watch one of my taped movies tonight

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Speaking of popcorn..
The last posts on this dying thread kind of remind me of those final kernels in a popcorn bag still popping even though the microwave has stopped. The next 3 posters after this post, shall be named "Snap" "Crackle" and "Pop".

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
Oh snap! Yes, this thread was very unfortunate.

Speaking of popcorn..
The last posts on this dying thread kind of remind me of those final kernels in a popcorn bag still popping even though the microwave has stopped. The next 3 posters after this post, shall be named "Snap" "Crackle" and "Pop".

7seasrekeyed

apparently the popcorn is winding down too

I wanna be pop

M

MegMarch

I crackled at that joke. My dad jokes are really poppin’.

M

MegMarch

I apologized for making jokes on this thread and that lasted a whole 10 minutes. I had one job.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
I apologized for making jokes on this thread and that lasted a whole 10 minutes. I had one job.
They happened to be corny too. 😉 I could not resist that pun, considering the context. Lol