I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
It's perfectly OK to remain single but it's not OK to harbor hatred in your heart for half of the human population. No amount of sugar-coating will change that fact.

Don't bleed on those who haven't hurt you.
I'm not sure I understood everything you said here ?

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
If there's never a point in your life where you aren't disappointed and disgusted with men, and you find that men are sufficient to make you happy, then you'll never come to God. It's not a bad place to be. But it's not a good place to stay. If we believe God, then man is salvageable, which is good, because that means we are salvageable.
LOL I hope the day will come, sooner rather than later haha yes I'm speaking in riddles I get myself LOL sigh

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
I suppose I should warn people? Might be a waste of time, no bother reading from the beginning lol ? Just some silly girl with mental problems (jokes) :confused::sneaky::LOL:

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I suppose I should warn people? Might be a waste of time, no bother reading from the beginning lol ? Just some silly girl with mental problems (jokes) :confused::sneaky::LOL:
Well, I don't like men either, really. And I AM one. (I don't hate anybody though, that's an entirely different thing.)

But let's face it. Men can be dumb, selfish, stupidly macho, egomaniacal, critical, incompetent. Women too, I guess. Anyways, I just try to treat others as I would like to be treated and avoid BEING the above.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Well, I don't like men either, really. And I AM one. (I don't hate anybody though, that's an entirely different thing.)

But let's face it. Men can be dumb, selfish, stupidly macho, egomaniacal, critical, incompetent. Women too, I guess. Anyways, I just try to treat others as I would like to be treated and avoid BEING the above.
Yea that really doesn't work for me

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Because I'm never treated how I treat others?
The ONLY thing you can control in life are YOUR choices, sister. :)

If you want friends, ask yourself, "What kind of friends do I want?" Then ask yourself what kind of friends THEY would want... that's the kind of character YOU need to have to attract people like that. ;D

You want loyalty from others? Be loyal. You want compassion from others? Be compassionate. You won't get good things back from most people... but you will start to attract some others who exemplify these things themselves.

This requires divine guidance to do. God Himself loved His enemies enough to send us Jesus Christ.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
The ONLY thing you can control in life are YOUR choices, sister. :)

If you want friends, ask yourself, "What kind of friends do I want?" Then ask yourself what kind of friends THEY would want... that's the kind of character YOU need to have to attract people like that. ;D

You want loyalty from others? Be loyal. You want compassion from others? Be compassionate. You won't get good things back from most people... but you will start to attract some others who exemplify these things themselves.

This requires divine guidance to do. God Himself loved His enemies enough to send us Jesus Christ.
I could go into specifics but I'm not. I have done nothing to anyone to be treated how I have and like you said before if I start to settle that's not really where I want to be. Anywho?

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I could go into specifics but I'm not. I have done nothing to anyone to be treated how I have and like you said before if I start to settle that's not really where I want to be. Anywho?
Well, you can choose to see yourself as the victim here. And to some extent you are. This is a broken and fallen world, full of broken and fallen people, who treat others in broken and fallen ways. But I'm sure YOU'RE not always the greatest to be around either. ;)

Are you a Christian? Jesus Christ was a Man, though of course a perfect one. A Christian should be trying to know Him better and be more like Him anyways. If you cannot stand being around ordinary men, perhaps your solution is simply to seek Christ. As you know and understand Him better, you will become better able to deal with the broken humans around you. :)

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Well, you can choose to see yourself as the victim here. And to some extent you are. This is a broken and fallen world, full of broken and fallen people, who treat others in broken and fallen ways. But I'm sure YOU'RE not always the greatest to be around either. ;)
:sneaky:

Are you a Christian? Jesus Christ was a Man, though of course a perfect one. A Christian should be trying to know Him better and be more like Him anyways. If you cannot stand being around ordinary men, perhaps your solution is simply to seek Christ. As you know and understand Him better, you will become better able to deal with the broken humans around you. :)
I don't really like the word Christian but yes I'm trying really hard to understand Jesus position on how to see/treat others etc. and that is my prayer to forsake everything but Christ.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I don't really like the word Christian but yes I'm trying really hard to understand Jesus position on how to see/treat others etc. and that is my prayer to forsake everything but Christ.
:D
Yeah, "Christian" is a really loaded and overused term these days. I like it since it literally means "Little Christ" and that's what we should be trying to be. But I guess there are other ways to express being a child of God. "Born again." "Christ-follower."

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
:D
Yeah, "Christian" is a really loaded and overused term these days. I like it since it literally means "Little Christ" and that's what we should be trying to be. But I guess there are other ways to express being a child of God. "Born again." "Christ-follower."
I didn't know it meant Little Christ.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I didn't know it meant Little Christ.
If I recall, the Bible says it was used first in Antioch to describe followers of the way (Jesus Christ). From what I understand it was actually an insult being leveled at the believers: "You guys are just like LITTLE CHRISTS!" Except that is exactly what we are called to be, so the believers happily accepted the term and it just stuck. Heheh :)

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
If I recall, the Bible says it was used first in Antioch to describe followers of the way (Jesus Christ). From what I understand it was actually an insult being leveled at the believers: "You guys are just like LITTLE CHRISTS!" Except that is exactly what we are called to be, so the believers happily accepted the term and it just stuck. Heheh :)

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Right I knew it was an insult, I suppose now it could still be though because of those claiming to be and are not. :confused: