I Don't Like Men

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
The young lady should look into W.I.N. aka Women's Intelligence Network. It has training videos on how to domesticate men. You will find it on the Dark Web. I am not at liberty to tell you where since I am spying on the site as a master teacher. One of the perks besides master trainers is the reporting tools. When a lady see one of us guys doing something dumb which we often do. She takes a picture of us --- since the virus she has to capture his eyes. Text the picture to the site along with a note. The site matches us up with the lady who is responsible for us and sends the text with picture to her. One time, I was buying my fifth router that I really did not need. My wife called me before I got in line and told me to put it back on the shelf. You will also be taught how to use your cell phone to keep track of us which is why I leave my cell in the car when I am talking walks. Many of the other tools are way unfair, so I am not telling you about those perks. Needless to say dating histories are there along with men who cheat on their wife and cheat on their friends. It also, lets you know his net worth, earnings, tax statements, and many other things like who he calls on any phone he uses.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
tip for peeing straight use a toilet paper tube or Christmas warping paper tube. Best to just sit down.
"Bottoms Up!" is the picture I put in my bathroom to remind the boys what to do.
1641762156072.jpeg

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
The young lady should look into W.I.N. aka Women's Intelligence Network. It has training videos on how to domesticate men. You will find it on the Dark Web. I am not at liberty to tell you where since I am spying on the site as a master teacher. One of the perks besides master trainers is the reporting tools. When a lady see one of us guys doing something dumb which we often do. She takes a picture of us --- since the virus she has to capture his eyes. Text the picture to the site along with a note. The site matches us up with the lady who is responsible for us and sends the text with picture to her. One time, I was buying my fifth router that I really did not need. My wife called me before I got in line and told me to put it back on the shelf. You will also be taught how to use your cell phone to keep track of us which is why I leave my cell in the car when I am talking walks. Many of the other tools are way unfair, so I am not telling you about those perks. Needless to say dating histories are there along with men who cheat on their wife and cheat on their friends. It also, lets you know his net worth, earnings, tax statements, and many other things like who he calls on any phone he uses.
Gosh, that sounds so dystopian. Are you saying that women have a complex, sophisticated SPY NETWORK to keep us men in line???!!!! :eek:

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
the thing about boys is when they pee and miss their target.
Some junior teachers say they dont like to help boys tie their shoelaces because they feel wet...

Girls generally dont have this problem. Oh but girls can get into the nastiest cat fights. I've seen more problems with girls getting jealous or envious of each other than boys.
Somewhere in the thread I stated that women are not my cup of tea either :rolleyes::cautious:

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
LOL What?

Dec 15, 2021
I have this huge, extreme, major, disgust disappoint of men. How do I get rid of this?
Hello I had similar attitude toward women when I was younger due to many abuses from my mother and other women. Much later in life I read a book, sorry I can't recall the tittle, but it simply asked me to answer a simple question when dealing with any situation in life. "How are you responsible". Wow! Is what I originally thought, how could I be responsible for the way some women abused me? I wasn't responsible for their abuses, but I was responsible for internalizing the pain, holding onto it and harboring negative feelings toward women that reminded me of the abusers. So I was responsible for allowing the continuation of abuse because I accepted Satan's directive of holding on to that which I need to surrender to Jesus Christ.
I read the bible and recognized the generational baggage of sin and see those lovely women that abused me as they really were victims of abuses themselves that perpetuated the cycle of abuse as those before them did. The Holy Spirit gave me the gift of empathy beyond my own capabilities to understand and I cried for those women because I love them as Jesus loves me. All things are possible with Jesus Christ.
I was once responsible for the longevity of continued psychological abuses from those who hurt me originally decades ago because I viewed myself as a victim and continued to be a victim. Jesus showed me I experienced abuse and was victimized, but was no longer a victim once I surrender that internalizing pain I once clung too for meaning and purpose in life.
I don't know if this helps you or not, but I pray that it does. God bless you.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Gosh, that sounds so dystopian. Are you saying that women have a complex, sophisticated SPY NETWORK to keep us men in line???!!!! :eek:
Back when I was in High School to earn extra money. I worked as a Janitor in my High School. Once while cleaning the ladies restroom there were training cassette tapes for W.I.N. They have been training us for decades to my knowledge.
Heaven help anyone who has a Sister and Mother. They are constant reporters. Warn young men with Sisters that they tell possible dates about all our faults and good sides. When two ladies go to the latrine, one is the trainer.

Us poor guys are still stuck with Bill Cosby cds. One of his best advice was, if your wife asks you to do something you do not like doing then do it wrong. She will not ask you do it again. Once, my wife sent me out for milk. I bought the wrong kind. She sent me back to get the right kind. We did this until I went through all the kinds of milk at the store.
She still has me do the shopping with a list.

I guess they have a summary on Bill.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
gosh our secrets out....

well...women like to talk plus now you know why everyone has a smartphone.

presidente

May 29, 2013
I'm not sure what your gender is. (If there is still a color code, the color scheme does not allow it." If you are, or were, a woman, you are dangerous.

This is kind of funny, but also kind of naughty in a way, encouraging the feminist idea of women domesticating men instead of submitting to them in marriage.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
women have always been dangerous didnt you know lol

Also ever wonder why women wear high heels? Not just to make them taller....

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I'm not sure what your gender is. (If there is still a color code, the color scheme does not allow it." If you are, or were, a woman, you are dangerous.

This is kind of funny, but also kind of naughty in a way, encouraging the feminist idea of women domesticating men instead of submitting to them in marriage.
I was just reporting the facts friend.

1642628418182.jpeg

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I don't have a smartphone and rarely use my simple Tracfone.
my sister enocouraged my little brothers to get their first cellphones cos she pretty much wanted to spy on them. They were reluctant at first and couldnt see the point of them, but she soon bulldozed her way through their objections. lol

Its the same with things like facebook. Or as I call it the gossip mill. Its also a mecca for stalkers.