I don't understand what is going on in my mind

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
The other day.. I did something I really shouldn't have done. I later prayed, apologized and repented of it thinking things would go back like they were but it didn't happen. The last 2 days, my mind has been screwed up. Meaning, I feel my joy has left, the peace has left, and my want and desire to follow God has left. I have been fighting with myself with this not understanding what's going on and why I'm feeling like this. I've been praying that the temptation for me to stop following god would leave and what was my true desire to follow and work for him to come back. So far, no such luck but I don't understand what happened and why this negativity has remained. I hate it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is best to start each day with a clean slate. Once sin has been confessed God remembers it no more. You can keep talking to God about what happened and He will certainly listen but having wiped confessed sin off the books He really wouldn't know what you are talking about. In the eyes of God the heart of a confessed sinner is as white as the driven snow. I start each day saying the Lord's prayer, asking Him to not be lead into temptation but deliver me from evil. If you are not saying this prayer on a daily basis I highly recommend it because you will be truly blessed by this simple prayer. I have said a prayer for God to deliver you from the guilt you carry so that your mind would be free to focus on what's most important on this part of your spiritual journey.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless, ManiaStar, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Dec 19, 2009
The other day.. I did something I really shouldn't have done. I later prayed, apologized and repented of it thinking things would go back like they were but it didn't happen. The last 2 days, my mind has been screwed up. Meaning, I feel my joy has left, the peace has left, and my want and desire to follow God has left. I have been fighting with myself with this not understanding what's going on and why I'm feeling like this. I've been praying that the temptation for me to stop following god would leave and what was my true desire to follow and work for him to come back. So far, no such luck but I don't understand what happened and why this negativity has remained. I hate it.
What bothers me about your post isn't so much that you "did something I really shouldn't have done." We all fall short once in a while, perhaps. What bothers me is that "my want and desire to follow God has left." You should be grateful for the Lord's forgiveness, but instead it sounds like you want to stray from him again.

Taro

Apr 12, 2017
Dear Lord we renounce all unloving spirits, spirits of rejection, fault finding spirits, unclean spirits, inferiority, insecurity, fear, control and spirits of rebellion. We break the assignment of the enemy and bind these spirits in the name of Jesus Christ. Please fill Maniastar with the love of God, a desire for purity and the fullness of Your Holy Spirit. Let Your truth replace the lies of the enemy. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Maybe you are trying too hard to please God and are tried of trying. Relax. You don't need to try to please God. If you have believed in Jesus: his divinity, death on cross and resurrection and have trusted in Jesus and all that he did for salvation instead of your good works, then God is already pleased with you. You just need to believe it and rest in that. Striving to please God can lead to rebellion because we just can't measure up to perfection. You don't have to strive to be perfect. God loves you just the way you are. We can come just as we are to God and find acceptance in Jesus.

D

danny21215

My name is Danielle and I am what's called a deliverance counselor ..you are under demonic torment...whatever invitation that you gave for the evil spirit to attack you has to be revoked...there is also affirmation s for you to reciet daily...the devil cannot attack you without your consent ..if you need help to get free I am here to [email protected] don't know what it is that you have done but you can be free in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.. Are you saved? This is important to know

D

danny21215

The first step in any kind of deliverance is to take your mind back..you seem to be under a strong attack of condemnation..when you confess your sins to God he is just to forgive you all unrighteousness..he cast your sins into the depths of the sea to never remember them anymore..Micah 7:19...

P

popeye

Yeah,what Danny said.

It helps to know the source of the attacks. Devils.

You opened the door,and because you are a christian,it is like making a nice milkshake ,so beautiful and delicious,the addind a little pooop to the ingredients.

sin,and walking with God are a bad mixture.

Now you are in a mix. an ugly mix.

What to do?????

Get out of it.

Get into worship,let Him back in,and kick out those trespassers.

he will go. Hands down,positive. He will Go. (the devil harassing you)

Get around believers. Go to some meetings.

P

popeye

BTW,that distant feeling.

Let that work on you. Showing you not to get off the path.

You will say,after God restores Heaven's favor," I sure don't want to drink that thing again" LOL

Dec 3, 2016
you are under demonic torment...
And a large part of the answer is to do what Jesus did... put the devil under Word of God torment!

D

danny21215

let me know if you would like the affirmation
ns...God loves you