I feel new.. returning after 5 years

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome back Song! I hope you will bless us with some of your lyrics! Nice to meet you! Blessings!💖💖💖

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome back songwriter, it is about time, lol.

God Bless you. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. Nice to have you back, God bless!

Silence

Jul 20, 2019
Yes welcome i only joined recently. Try to keep reminding myself to live by God the best I can but I am not perfect i wish I well I am sure u write something but it disappeared i wanted too read ut

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes welcome i only joined recently. Try to keep reminding myself to live by God the best I can but I am not perfect i wish I well I am sure u write something but it disappeared i wanted too read ut

Welcome to cc. Blessings. I'm pleased to meet you and SEE you jumping right in!💖💖💖

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. It’s great to hear that you are a song writer. Please feel free to share your creative work with us. May God bless and use you mightily for His glory.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome back 😊 Good afternoon Songwriter 😊

God bless you ❤

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome also Silence 😊

God bless you ❤

lolo4

May 17, 2019
How nice you have returned. see you in the forums!