I get this behavior everywhere .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Yep, apparently, there's a lot of tares in the wheat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This belongs in the Miscellaneous forum, not the Introductions forum.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and very good post. Have a look around and see all CC has to offer, God bless!

dipu

Apr 2, 2019
Is this because you didn't get help your other post? From what I remember, you never clarified what help you were asking about.
yes , You go to my previews post I clearly say what types help I want , not only there every where I get this behavior ignore ,and ignore . I am not surprised may be its the hidden truth , which was explore

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
yes , You go to my previews post I clearly say what types help I want , not only there every where I get this behavior ignore ,and ignore . I am not surprised may be its the hidden truth , which was explore
NO ONE here can help you get safely out of your country so that you can convert to Christianity. Nor can we help you with a visa. So I don't quite understand what type of help that you want from us..

dipu

Apr 2, 2019
NO ONE here can help you get safely out of your country so that you can convert to Christianity. Nor can we help you with a visa. So I don't quite understand what type of help that you want from us..
I say again and again , If your community or any individual to consider my life threat to help me get any type of job any international organization or any type of working visa (like farming , agricultural etc ) I get a visa to go another country where my life will be safe . or help me to get a immigration lawyer who will assist to me get a protection visa . Not more anything I donot need money or financial help . I knock many christian organization , pastors ,priest (catholic /Lutheran/Baptist /orthodox/SDA /Mormon etc ) there all answer is common its like this photo , its reality , they have billion dollar budget , I donot want to them money , even I say them If you help to me save my life I will give you 3000 USD as a donation which you can used other person life save , but there answer is common . its true dont judge be a book by its cover now . . I comes form you to see Mother Teresa and I was wrong .

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Most of us are from the United States. I don't know of any U.S. agencies who could help you, since you're in India. The U.S. has no ties to, nor any allies to aid Indian people. And there's no way you can enter any country without someone having to buy you a visa.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
You posted on a forum. Forum responses can take a while. Sometimes a new thread may not get a response for hours. It's the nature of forums.
You also posted on the weekend. During the weekend this site slows down noticeably.

Perhaps adjusting your expectations may help you complain less.

dipu

Apr 2, 2019
Most of us are from the United States. I don't know of any U.S. agencies who could help you, since you're in India. The U.S. has no ties to, nor any allies to aid Indian people. And there's no way you can enter any country without someone having to buy you a visa.
I am not from India I am from #Bangladesh and its a Muslim country , I dont want go to India there have world largest muslim population and they dont support my political writing

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I am not from India I am from #Bangladesh and its a Muslim country
I'm a poor man, so I can't offer you a job. I prayed for you, and will continue. If you're not saved, then find a Christian and have them give you the information you need to get saved. If you are, then you have nothing to worry about.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You cannot jus up and move to another country, especially not to the west. You need to find someone who will sponsor you; that means they take full financial responsibility for you. Expecting total strangers to do that for you is unrealistic, to say the least.

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
I think plenty of people gave you advice but you refused to take it. Nothing else to be done.

- No-one here is going to buy you a visa.
- Few if any people are able to support you financially and certainly this is not the site to ask for that kind of help.
- This is a social networking site for other believers. We can't and don't assist people with their financial, legal and family issues beyond words of advice and praying for one another, which we are more than happy to do.

I suggested to you a few weeks ago that you need to go through the proper channels. It's not that no-one would help you if they were able. But this is not the place to get help. You need to understand that.

Mar 12, 2019
I am not from India I am from #Bangladesh and its a Muslim country , I dont want go to India there have world largest muslim population and they dont support my political writing
Where do you want to go, Dipu?

Mar 12, 2019
Posting James 2:14-18 as a reminder, that we are indeed meant to help eachother out..

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Posting James 2:14-18 as a reminder, that we are indeed meant to help eachother out..

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Between all your negative reactions to other people's posts, and your own contribution which was not much different than those you nixed, I missed how much money you are sending so the OP can move.

Mar 12, 2019
Between all your negative responses to other people's posts, and your own contribution which was not much different than those you nixed, I missed how much money you are sending so the OP can move.
I was not being negative, I just disagree with the statement of those that say there is nothing they can do, that can help.
There are other ways of helping, than just by sending money.
If I had money, and money was needed, I wouldn't mind giving - but he said money was not needed.
Why make such a big point out of money?

If I had shelter, I would provide him with shelter, but I don't have my own place to live as of yet.
Christ wants us to lay down our lives for each other, as he did for us...

R

Rasputin_OZ

His best action if he is real. is to goto a local church. not ask to immigrate. If he was real he would accept any help.

All he wants is immigration, this is not an immigration site.

If he lived in my country, I would feed him , shelter him to the best of my ability.

But the local church is where he should start. He listed all the RELIGOUS churches of who he has contacted.

Many others doing missionary work in Bangladesh they would love to have a volunteer to help them . Once he is volunteering for a church no one will find him.