I hate this part right here......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
All this race talk reminds me of an ex if mine. She was a white girl that grew up in a white neighborhood and even had a racist mother. Yet she always wished she was half black haha. She even used to go to black dance clubs and be only one of two white people in the whole joint.
Perspective.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Tell them your name is Hong Kong Phooey. :D

I'm reminded of a story about a minor bureaucrat who was attending a big state dinner, and he was asked to accompany a distinguished elder official from India, you know, sit beside him and be sociable. The guy had no idea what to say or even how to talk to somebody from India, but he assumed the foreigner didn't know how to speak english so he spent most of the dinner being awkward. When the orchestra started playing he made a feeble comment about "Tra la la... good eh?" When the food came he said, "Yum yum yum... good eh?"

When everybody was through eating and it was time for somebody to give a speech, the official from India bowed to his awkward companion, excused himself and went up to give a speech in perfect english. Then he sat down again, turned to the minor bureaucrat and said, "Blah blah blah... good eh?"

Only other thing I have to observe is, don't let other people's confusion about racial stereotypes determine what you are or what you think you should be. You can be british and talk like a hoodrat, and you can be asian and act white. "People of this physical appearance act like this" is all stereotypes anyway. Let them be confused. It'll give them something to puzzle over.
The number one Super guy?! :3 i always confuse him with Underdog dont know why lol

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I don't know if anyone has ever heard the song mentioned above by the Pussycat Dolls years and years ago. The song it basically talking about a girl wanting to break up with a guy that wants to hold on to the relationship hence the words "I hate this part right here, I just can't take his tears" (something like that)
But to me... every time I heard that song playing ... I jokingly pointed to something about myself I hated and sang "I hate this part right here" whether it was my freckles, crooked teeth, overweight body.... it was ALWAYS something .

Fast forward 18, 19 years... I'm now a 35 year old woman and I no longer hate myself. Yes I still have many many flaws, but I have realized that everyone is different, everyone has their struggles ... it's part of life.

I said all that to ask this..... are their things growing up that you disliked about yourself that you never thought you'd get over, but now you embrace/accept ?

Here are mine ...

1 . My crooked teeth. When we were growing up we weren't dirt poor, but we were in the lower income group in life. My dad was a carpenter which had no medical insurance and braces cost as much as a new car, so I wasn't able to have them fixed. When I was younger I got called a few names by a few bullies, but it was never a huge deal. I've since realized that yes, my teeth are crooked , but they're perfectly equally crooked on top and bottom , so they perfectly match... lol its weird but I don't mind it at all anymore.
2. My weight. Yes , I still battle being overweight , but... I'm actively working on getting healthier and I feel pretty okay just being me .
3. My freckles. I know I mention this one a lot , but yall don't realize how bad I was picked on as a kid. I was told it looked like I had poop on my face in front of the whole class and for a kid.... that was pretty embarrassing . It was so bad that I make a concoction I read about using buttermilk and lemon juice and tried to fade them...it just made my face stink.. lol then when I was like 19 I spent the entire summer hiding from the sun just to avoid getting more . They faded a good bit by the end of summer and honestly I kinda missed them a little...I didn't look quite like me and it made me a little sad instead of happy. Long story short ...I now just count them as my polkadot's.
4. My green eyes. I guess since all my family has green eyes ...I thought they were boring and everyone had them . One day I read that less then 2% of the world's population have green eyes and it made me feel kinda unique...lol

There's probably more things I could mention , but no one wants to read a novel about my life lol.

How about you ??? Anything you now appreciate that in the past you thought was gonna ruin your life ?
My height... it use to bother me growing up cause I was always taller than most kids, then when I reached my teens/young adult life it didn’t bother me so much because that was around the age that most boys went through the whole growth sprout and I then realised that most guys are naturally taller than girls.

Being tall has it’s pros and cons, mostly pros. Being able to see amongst the crowd, reaching for stuff at the highest shelf at the supermarket and just embracing my height. When I started my new job late last year, I couldn’t believe how many tall women there were, some towering over me, and some standing at 6”1, it’s pretty amazing.

The bonus though, of which I like to say sarcastically, is that most men “look up to me”. Lol.

S

Susanna

My height... it use to bother me growing up cause I was always taller than most kids, then when I reached my teens/young adult life it didn’t bother me so much because that was around the age that most boys went through the whole growth sprout and I then realised that most guys are naturally taller than girls.

Being tall has it’s pros and cons, mostly pros. Being able to see amongst the crowd, reaching for stuff at the highest shelf at the supermarket and just embracing my height. When I started my new job late last year, I couldn’t believe how many tall women there were, some towering over me, and some standing at 6”1, it’s pretty amazing.

The bonus though, of which I like to say sarcastically, is that most men “look up to me”. Lol.
I’m rather tall for a woman too. 5’10”. I like it. Especially when I’m wearing 6” heels hahaha.

Aug 2, 2009
I realized another thing I used to take issue with when I was younger. My name. It sounds silly I know , but coming from a classroom full of Amandas, Jessicas, Jennifers I felt left out. At a young age I didn't think how nice it was to not get confused with 4 other people during roll call. Lol

So if you hear of Misty around here... it's probably me . I now appreciate having a somewhat unique name.
Misty - by Johnny Mathis

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I’m rather tall for a woman too. 5’10”. I like it. Especially when I’m wearing 6” heels hahaha.
Oh I’m 5’9 for abyone who’s asking lol.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
It’s tall.. this is super tall! 😉

View attachment 194490
I love guys who tower over me 😍

This, is a whole new level of towering lol. I think he made the Guiness Book of Record for being the tallest person on the earth at some point. He died very young as well.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I love guys who tower over me 😍

This, is a whole new level of towering lol. I think he made the Guiness Book of Record for being the tallest person on the earth at some point. He died very young as well.
I prefer women who are shorter than me. I went on a date and she was 6’1” and I felt awkward and horrible I had those feelings.

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
I prefer women who are shorter than me. I went on a date and she was 6’1” and I felt awkward and horrible I had those feelings.
That would’ve been by a few inches though? Lol.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if anyone has ever heard the song mentioned above by the Pussycat Dolls years and years ago. The song it basically talking about a girl wanting to break up with a guy that wants to hold on to the relationship hence the words "I hate this part right here, I just can't take his tears" (something like that)
But to me... every time I heard that song playing ... I jokingly pointed to something about myself I hated and sang "I hate this part right here" whether it was my freckles, crooked teeth, overweight body.... it was ALWAYS something .

Fast forward 18, 19 years... I'm now a 35 year old woman and I no longer hate myself. Yes I still have many many flaws, but I have realized that everyone is different, everyone has their struggles ... it's part of life.

I said all that to ask this..... are their things growing up that you disliked about yourself that you never thought you'd get over, but now you embrace/accept ?

Here are mine ...

1 . My crooked teeth. When we were growing up we weren't dirt poor, but we were in the lower income group in life. My dad was a carpenter which had no medical insurance and braces cost as much as a new car, so I wasn't able to have them fixed. When I was younger I got called a few names by a few bullies, but it was never a huge deal. I've since realized that yes, my teeth are crooked , but they're perfectly equally crooked on top and bottom , so they perfectly match... lol its weird but I don't mind it at all anymore.
2. My weight. Yes , I still battle being overweight , but... I'm actively working on getting healthier and I feel pretty okay just being me .
3. My freckles. I know I mention this one a lot , but yall don't realize how bad I was picked on as a kid. I was told it looked like I had poop on my face in front of the whole class and for a kid.... that was pretty embarrassing . It was so bad that I make a concoction I read about using buttermilk and lemon juice and tried to fade them...it just made my face stink.. lol then when I was like 19 I spent the entire summer hiding from the sun just to avoid getting more . They faded a good bit by the end of summer and honestly I kinda missed them a little...I didn't look quite like me and it made me a little sad instead of happy. Long story short ...I now just count them as my polkadot's.
4. My green eyes. I guess since all my family has green eyes ...I thought they were boring and everyone had them . One day I read that less then 2% of the world's population have green eyes and it made me feel kinda unique...lol

There's probably more things I could mention , but no one wants to read a novel about my life lol.

How about you ??? Anything you now appreciate that in the past you thought was gonna ruin your life ?
"Pussycat Dolls"

If you are actually listening to this pop music you have some serious Spiritual housekeeping to do....

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ex-pussycat-doll-kaya-jones-group-prostitution-ring/

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
No one inch shorter... I don’t know why it makes me feel uncomfy lol... cause it shouldn’t
I don’t know either but I’ve heard for some dudes it makes them less of a man because naturally the guy should be looking down to their woman lol but all guys are different. I know a couple where the wife is way taller than the guy - but he still is the head of the family and holds that responsibility as the husband in the marriage.