pretty much.. i really want people to understand what i'm trying to say though and really really.. understand what the holy spirit does [video=youtube;ZOsIIaojVnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOsIIaojVnE[/video] look at this video... this person was a drug addict he didn't want to be a drug addict but the spirit of bondage had a hold on him, so he couldn't do anything else BUT what that SPIRIT wanted him to do, now down to the main question.. WOULDN'T THE SAME THING HAPPEN WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT? This is what God did Romans 8:4
King James Version (KJV)
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
WOULDN'T THIS HAPPEN IF SOMEONE TRULY RECEIVES THE HOLY SPIRIT? i really hope everyone takes a close look at this... i want everyone to understand
Would this happen if someone like Paul who was FILLED with the Holy Spirit
Romans 7
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin