I Have A Question.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
he leaves, and when you repent he comes back into your heart
your hear tis what you are thinking about
it is up to you what you think about

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

so if you sin you need to be BORN AGAIN
get it?

Get the spirit back, get your mind straight and repent...
God can influence you when he is not in your heart to repent
but to dwell in your heart you have to remain faithful to him
big difference.
 
Regardless of what people say, you are not FORCED to do anything. You make a choice and you do it. The only thing that I have seen in the Bible that a demon was able to do was control the body...convulsions and the like...and, if confronted, the demon could speak, but a person listens to whichever spirit they choose and they then choose to respond and either do it or not. Once Holy Spirit resides in a person, they then have the power and freedom to refuse sin completely.

Consider life before salvation. Sometimes murderous thoughts came into your mind. Did you just blindly act on them? Of course not. Sometimes lustful thoughts came into your mind. Did you just blindly act on them? Of course not. When one has a demon, yes, they are possessed, but not the way Hollywood portrays it.

If this were the case, free will would be eliminated and God NEVER touches our free will. We always have a choice.
do you really believe this?
[h=3]Ephesians 6:12[/h]King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

when you look at a gay person, do you really think that is them acting that way? do you think that murderous thought it your thought or something else? we are all just vessels walking around and without the holy spirit people are just puppets waiting to be controlled by evil spirits just wondering around because they don't know better, my friend told me she was tormented by gay thoughts until she thought that it was her own things... the problem comes when we act out what this spirit wants us to do then it has control over us you won't even be able to help yourself
 
The false gospel says that the spirit once with you never leaves.

he leaves whenever your mind goes in the gutter...

its a lie the enemy want you to believe no matter what you do you are saved
you are not

but it is easy to be born again
I do it many times a day.
and you are forgiven and you are on the right path
 
Saul was ANNOINTED OF GOD and full of the holy spirit
Saul became angry
holy spirit left him
go read
 
he leaves, and when you repent he comes back into your heart
your hear tis what you are thinking about
it is up to you what you think about

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

so if youu sin you need to be BORN AGAIN
get it?

Did the Holy Spirit leave peter when he was playing a Hypocrite ?
 
If he would have repented then the holy spirit would have come back
but he was too smart to admit he messed up...
so he is eternally lost...
 
It is the most common copout of this generation. "The devil made me do it." This is a lie. You are not MADE to do anything. You make a choice and then you do what you've ultimately decided to do, based on the voices you choose to listen to and the circumstances surrounding you.
yes this is true it actually all comes down to our decision, of right and wrong whatever we choose causes consequences, we can choose to accept christ or not and what comes after that is salvation our choices make a big difference we can choose weather to take a ciggarette or not what comes after is the consequences you leave yourself open to the spirit of bondage, it's all about our choices
 
when you sin you do not have the spirit

That is just not true...

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Or would you like to try to tell us that Paul did not have the Holy Spirit?

1Co 7:40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.
 
The holy spirt left peter when he was playing hypocrite.
But Jesus love made him repent
satan was sifting him
 
yes this is true it actually all comes down to our decision, of right and wrong whatever we choose causes consequences, we can choose to accept christ or not and what comes after that is salvation our choices make a big difference we can choose weather to take a ciggarette or not what comes after is the consequences you leave yourself open to the spirit of bondage, it's all about our choices

Careful there, you are talking about choosing to obey or disobey and that has to do with Law.
 
Saul was ANNOINTED OF GOD and full of the holy spirit
Saul became angry
holy spirit left him
go read

The bible says the Holy Spirit left him but where did the evil spirit come from ?

When david played the music did the evil spirit left saul ?

If it did what spirit did he have then ?
 
and satan did not have him
He repented and Jesus was able to salvage him

Judas did not repent he did not change his mind.
He was a disicple but did not repent he is eternally lost
 
i don't think the holy spirit leaves completely it just takes flight until your willing to ask for forgiveness again because sin seperates us from God doesn't mean he still wouldn't remain there with us, he said he will never forsake us
 
yes
you always have either the holy spirit or an evil spirit
you are never without a spirit...


STOP right there...this is no at all what you and danshcance stated on another thread. Both of you make the case that a person can have the Holy Spirit and an evil spirit at the same time. You are now contradicting your own false teachings....

The spirit of error is all over you! You have completely contradicted yourself and don't even see it!
 
Once saved always saved is false doctrine and will kill most christians,

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man,
 
he leaves, and when you repent he comes back into your heart
your hear tis what you are thinking about
it is up to you what you think about

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

so if you sin you need to be BORN AGAIN
get it?

Get the spirit back, get your mind straight and repent...
God can influence you when he is not in your heart to repent
but to dwell in your heart you have to remain faithful to him
big difference.

We are born at the resurrection, until then we are begotten.
 
we are always nwith one spirit
I have the truth
it is the word of God

Luke 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
 
Careful there, you are talking about choosing to obey or disobey and that has to do with Law.
i was speaking about choices john not follow or obeying anything just talking about the consequences that comes from our choices, and before you start with the law thing please go back to the first page to see where my question led up too and if it makes sense to you would be very appreciated