I have a soft spot in my heart for:_________ (fill in the blank)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
miniature irises...so cute
or those tiny little white daisies that grow in the lawn and they open up when the sun comes out.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
You are in luck my fellow godzilla fan friend! It's currently available on youtube 1080p for free Godzilla, The Uncut Japanese Original (Gojira) - YouTube

Can't wait to hear what you think of it. It has a different feel than King of the Monsters.
You are in luck my fellow godzilla fan friend! It's currently available on youtube 1080p for free Godzilla, The Uncut Japanese Original (Gojira) - YouTube

Can't wait to hear what you think of it. It has a different feel than King of the Monsters.
Really. They filmed me crushing Tokyo 68 years ago.

To quote Bugs Bunny, Myyy public, how they looove me. Uhuhah..

I will save your link sir, thank you.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Ugly animals. I want all the pugs, llamas, hairless cats, and so on....

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
but... you're Signature reads, "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it." Im so confused! :p:p:p

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Soft spot for:

* Anyone who is hurting

* Children in general and then foster care kiddos/families

* Baby goats

This post, makes me miss the old times here, way back when.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

A small dog's recovery...

I have a soft spot for the efforts people put into rescuing and rehabilitating
abused and neglected animals, dogs especially. It is amazing how well such
beautiful creatures recover their trust, gentleness, joy, and playfulness when
they are shown love and care :) Humans don't always seem to do so well :(

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
but... you're Signature reads, "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it." Im so confused! :p:p:p
I guess that rule only applies to people! :D

What?! Llamas aren't ugly! (Stenchly perhaps.) Now naked mole rats, those guys are ugly! :D

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
@Gojira So what did ya think of Gojira (1954)?

I'm really excited to get your thoughts!

(It's currently available on youtube 1080p for free Godzilla, The Uncut Japanese Original (Gojira) - YouTube)
Dude... this was very good. Better than the Raymond Burr version. I liked Raymond Burr, and think this version would've done just fine with him. But, that one, while dark and serious, was still not as good as this.

The acting, dialogue, the way they built up Godzilla's gradual encroachment from under water to land.. all pretty darn good.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
I have a sift spot for the girl who edifies me and brings sunshine into my world without even trying
no I don’t mention her babe in here . But Thankyou to god fir bringing her into my path

And we are just friends no more no less

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
Dude... this was very good. Better than the Raymond Burr version. I liked Raymond Burr, and think this version would've done just fine with him. But, that one, while dark and serious, was still not as good as this.

The acting, dialogue, the way they built up Godzilla's gradual encroachment from under water to land.. all pretty darn good.
Great! I'm glad you liked it. And liked it more than the Godzilla, King of the Monsters (with Raymond Burr); that says a lot! Comparing the two films, I found Gojira much more devasting, gloomy and crushing. Whereas with King of the Monsters, I thought Burr brought lots of breathers that lightened the mood.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Great! I'm glad you liked it. And liked it more than the Godzilla, King of the Monsters (with Raymond Burr); that says a lot! Comparing the two films, I found Gojira much more devasting, gloomy and crushing. Whereas with King of the Monsters, I thought Burr brought lots of breathers that lightened the mood.
Yes, it was darker. Without the dubbed-in voices, the acting and dialogue seemed better, too.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Danish wedding cookies. They come in a little pink bag and I see them in the store and get a little sweaty. It's sick.

I have a sift spot for the girl who edifies me and brings sunshine into my world without even trying
no I don’t mention her babe in here . But Thankyou to god fir bringing her into my path

And we are just friends no more no less
and I love this! The quote "I don't mention her babe in here". Was that Freudian or what?

BeeThePeace

May 2, 2022
Miniature puppy breeds.
💕

💕

My work place is dog friendly. Service dogs welcome of course. And other pets too.
It's great to see all the puppy customers we have. And they visit regularly because we have doggie treats for them at the registers.

Golden Doodles are a close second. We have those customers too.
💕☺️