yes I use bible hubDo you go to Biblehub and look up the Hebrew and Greek and Interlinear and Lexicon?
yes I use bible hubDo you go to Biblehub and look up the Hebrew and Greek and Interlinear and Lexicon?
It very well could be I was never told who they are I was just lead to speak it but the 144,000 are the only ones I can think of that fit the bill.Do you think these to be the 144,000?
I was 70 years old before I learned to build in knowledge of the kingdom of God. Before that I used the church to learn, that church believed in their doctrines. We have to believe only in the truth of the Lord.I understand that being true for nations and kingdoms but 'DESTROYING upon the foundation of Christ', just doesn't sit right. The subject I am attempting to discuss is about the ' BUILDING up in and with the words of God. The finding of the 'here a little there a littles' and combining them with their 'BIGGER' parts to build in knowledge and wisdom of God.
I was 70 years old before I learned to build in knowledge of the kingdom of God. Before that I used the church to learn, that church believed in their doctrines. We have to believe only in the truth of the Lord.
The organized church says they believe in scripture, but they have trouble with the OT and the way Christ fulfilled it. They sometimes think that takes away that they can rely on every word of the OT as being truth from the Lord. It does not, every word in the OT is truth, and because it gives laws in stone instead of in our hearts as it was after Christ and that changes the appearance of the law, it does not change the spirit of the law.
We need the word to build on, and we must accept and know ALL the word to build. The roots movement is built on accepting the truth of the OT while tossing out the fleshly commandments of that time. They are treated as Christ was treated by the Pharisees.
Precious friend, yes, that would be ideal, but seems more likely that MostIf only we could get this ONE BODY to walk together through it all by following His lead.
I try to keep these scriptures close when reading and writing here because I surely don't want to judge another mans servant.
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ
Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
1Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
1Corinthians 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
With so many jobs and so many gifts and so many members and so many callings and mix all the rest in, what are the chances WE WILL EVER GET BORED? I truly believe that if we follow His suggestions (commands) that His promises come. I believe this because it happened to me. It happens to me. But it didn't come easy. But it did come FUN and interesting and emotion and REAL. What we need is the meat eaters to act like it. The most mature should be the least condeming the least judgmental the most uplifting the ones who show what a Christian walk looks like with the words of God producing fruit. That seem to be a tiny issue as there is a criticalness that does not come across as 'inviting'. I am working on it. I wish to walk better and more holy everyday and as long as I keep praying and repenting I know I am improving.
If only we could get this ONE BODY to walk together through it all by following His lead. Lets figure out how to kindle a fire and take charge over all our enemies.
The Dead Sea scrolls are a mishmash of various kinds of writings. There are many Scripture scrolls, but there are also many heretical teachings.I haven't been able to read the dead sea scrolls and I know it is a divided subject that some don't consider to be God's word but until I can read them for myself I think it should be taken as if it is God's word.
Heretical teachings? Like what exactly?The Dead Sea scrolls are a mishmash of various kinds of writings. There are many Scripture scrolls, but there are also many heretical teachings.
To answer your question, we need to remember two things:How do we bring together those who believe there can be NO change whatsoever from what was first given with those who believe 'books will be opened' in the very end?
"A considerable number of apocryphal and pseudepigraphic texts are preserved at Qumran, where original Hebrew and Aramaic versions of these Jewish compositions of the Second Temple period were first encountered. These writings, which are not included in the canonical Jewish scriptures, were preserved by different Christian churches, and were transmitted in Greek, Ethiopic, Syriac, Armenian, and other translations."Heretical teachings? Like what exactly?
So if I am understanding correctly these writings are not to be treated as the word of God then? I have only heard of them I have never read them myself and don't know if it is even possible to read them with my eyes as damaged as they are but I will admit I am curious and if given the chance would read them and decide for myself"A considerable number of apocryphal and pseudepigraphic texts are preserved at Qumran, where original Hebrew and Aramaic versions of these Jewish compositions of the Second Temple period were first encountered. These writings, which are not included in the canonical Jewish scriptures, were preserved by different Christian churches, and were transmitted in Greek, Ethiopic, Syriac, Armenian, and other translations."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/history-and-overview-of-the-dead-sea-scrolls
There are no NEW WORDS to be given but DEEPER understandings to the ones we presently have.
I think some confuse new revelation with the same revelation just spoken differently and likewise new revelation can simply be a notion that one made up in their imaginations especially those who don't know his voice well enough and confuse it with their own.I have to say I totally disagree with this.
Heresy that clearly teaches things not in scripture can easily be seen as heresy. But heresy that cleverly uses "new revelation" on old words is more readily accepted. We don't need "new revelation." We need to teach the old things under the power of the Spirit and without apology.
Every church out there in the evangelical industrial complex has deeper truths, new revelations. And if you notice it's always based on at least one scripture, usually taken out of context and falsely interpreted. These false churches are leading us to the false unity of ecumenism.
I think some confuse new revelation with the same revelation just spoken differently and likewise new revelation can simply be a notion that one made up in their imaginations especially those who don't know his voice well enough and confuse it with their own.
But any revelation from the spirit will always have it's roots in scripture in some way or form if opne feels lead to speak or prophesy I would not discourage them but I would test to see if it was God given or not. Many churches out there are all for the spirit but have little knowledge or understanding of scripture one church in particular I went to one time was such a church and I had a very uneasy feeling in my spirit I knew I had to get out of there fast
Yes the division within the church has always bothered me I mean the enemy is after all a master at the game of war he knows that the best strategy to overcome the enemy army is to divide then conquer. But the church is greatly divided you have hundreds of denominations and within those denominations you have hundreds of different doctrines within those doctrines you have thousands of interpretations each one believing they are are truth and from the holy spirit.
Yet it seems many do not listen to his voice when it comes to this matter because he can't be saying diferent things so then whose voice are we listening to for our understanding?
Maybe it is more wise to learn his voice well first before going into the meat of scripture otherwise we will be swayed by our own thinking or the thinking of others. The way many debate while debating can be good for ones growth everyone just seems to want to prove their point while disproving anothers. And the way scripture is cherry picked and thrown around is appalling. God's word is holy and sacred and should be treated as such it is not a toy for us to throw around.
The effect on the world by the finding of the dead sea scrolls is profound, and amazing. They were hidden for 2,000 years and were found at a time when the church needed them. They are a link between our time and ancient time, and the over all effect of them is that scholars respect the OT through seeing it wasn't much changed by the many transcribing it by hand.So if I am understanding correctly these writings are not to be treated as the word of God then? I have only heard of them I have never read them myself and don't know if it is even possible to read them with my eyes as damaged as they are but I will admit I am curious and if given the chance would read them and decide for myself
Is there a way for me to listen to them like I do my audio bible? I want to see for myself the truth of them.The effect on the world by the finding of the dead sea scrolls is profound, and amazing. They were hidden for 2,000 years and were found at a time when the church needed them. They are a link between our time and ancient time, and the over all effect of them is that scholars respect the OT through seeing it wasn't much changed by the many transcribing it by hand.
lOTS OF WORKIs there a way for me to listen to them like I do my audio bible? I want to see for myself the truth of them.
There are many translations of these scrolls. They have worked at it for years. Could you have someone try Amazon for you?Is there a way for me to listen to them like I do my audio bible? I want to see for myself the truth of them.
If it is on amazon then I can have someone help me order it but I can't trust others to decide if it is truth or not I have to find the truth for myself. Luckily I will be able to tell if it is God's word or not his word is more than mere ink and words his spirit flows in itlOTS OF WORK
There are many translations of these scrolls. They have worked at it for years. Could you have someone try Amazon for you?
I found them too numerous and wordy to be able to judge them, I trust the people who are devoting their lives to this task to tell me what they find.
HIS "Way of HOW TO study"? (2 Timothy 2:15)?:
God's Approval/TWO Different Gospels
Distinctions In God's Two Different Programs: Prophecy vs Mystery!
(2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 3:9 =
Grace/Mystery fellowship {Romans – Philemon}, For ALL “to SEE,” today?)
Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God’s Simple Will!