I Have No Idea, I'm Just Looking For Chocolate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 14, 2015
Me too! I've been a Doctor Who fan for 23 years now. Yay!
*hugs* Tintin

sorry, to hi-jack this thread OP but This is my timey wimey detector... it goes Ding! when there is stuff

T

Tintin

*hugs* Tintin

sorry, to hi-jack this thread OP but This is my timey wimey detector... it goes Ding! when there is stuff
Aw! Thanks for the *hugs*, Mia. :) What are you studying in Japan again? Chocolate Technolgy, wasn't it? I didn't see much chocolate in Japan. I suppose it's more of a European thing. I hope you're well.

May 14, 2015
Aw! Thanks for the *hugs*, Mia. :) What are you studying in Japan again? Chocolate Technolgy, wasn't it? I didn't see much chocolate in Japan. I suppose it's more of a European thing. I hope you're well.
I am doing okay, as best as I can. Thanks for asking! Procrastinating as usual. Drinking Fanta way, WAY too much in Japan.. I was never like this in Australia.. must be all the favours they have like, lets see..... Water Melon, Grape, Cider, Strawberry..and many MANY more.. heck, who needs fruit..

[video=youtube;G9-wkLSNO0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-wkLSNO0I[/video]

T

Tintin

I am doing okay, as best as I can. Thanks for asking! Procrastinating as usual. Drinking Fanta way, WAY too much in Japan.. I was never like this in Australia.. must be all the favours they have like, lets see..... Water Melon, Grape, Cider, Strawberry..and many MANY more.. heck, who needs fruit..

I love Japanese ads.

Hey, sister. Just keep at it. I have faith that you can focus and do well. Remember to take regular study breaks to go for a walk or do something you enjoy. Yes, I've noticed that the Japanese have many different flavours of drinks, especially when it comes to tea and yes, Fanta. I remember a drink called Pocari Sweat. Weird name. I thought a pocari was an Amazonian wild boar! Anyway, keep being awesome. God bless mate. :)

May 14, 2015
I love Japanese ads.

Hey, sister. Just keep at it. I have faith that you can focus and do well. Remember to take regular study breaks to go for a walk or do something you enjoy. Yes, I've noticed that the Japanese have many different flavours of drinks, especially when it comes to tea and yes, Fanta. I remember a drink called Pocari Sweat. Weird name. I thought a pocari was an Amazonian wild boar! Anyway, keep being awesome. God bless mate. :)
Thanks TinTin for that encouragement. :)

Ah-ha! I have an idea! During my break, I shall go on an expedition to find this, Pocari Sweat you speak of....

pocari-sweat.jpg

Does it look like this?

T

Tintin

Thanks TinTin for that encouragement. :)

Ah-ha! I have an idea! During my break, I shall go on an expedition to find this, Pocari Sweat you speak of....

View attachment 121974

Does it look like this?
That's the one! It's a pretty disturbing name for a drink, but since when has that stopped Japan? Haha! Enjoy! I think. It's been a long time since I visited Japan (that was back in their Summer of 2006). Pocari Sweat was everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 14, 2015
That's the one! It's a pretty disturbing name for a drink, but since when has that stopped Japan? Haha! Enjoy! I think. It's been a long time since I visited Japan (that was back in their Summer of 2006). Pocari Sweat was everywhere!

Have you tried Fit's? One my other fav.

[video=youtube;W0X0cmQAdSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0X0cmQAdSE[/video]

T

Tintin

Yes, I have! I recognise Fit's, but sadly I can't remember what they taste like. That song was way to catchy for it's own good. *starts dancing* Oh, no!

Apr 15, 2014

I want to know what "Sweetie" flavor is and what "Refreshing" flavor is. For srs.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I'd definitely like to know, too. Mostly for curiosity's sakes. Carbonated beverages and I do not mix well.

A

AgnusDei

Savoy Chocolate from Venezuela

20345-MLV20188824381_102014-O.jpg

T

Tintin

The song and dancing are soooo hypnotic. :)

Dec 1, 2014
I do not wish LUCK on anyone. LUCK does NOT exist..especially for a CHRISTIAN..there is NO SUCH THING. What is needed here is a good old fashioned shot of Holy GHOST power...not chocolate..not ignorance..not stupidity and certainly not someone saying "I might regret making this thread. I'm not sure yet. But I'm in a really sarcastic mood right now"...that is not an excuse..learn from it and move on please. Since you posted this...be able to take the rebuttals.

T

Tintin

I do not wish LUCK on anyone. LUCK does NOT exist..especially for a CHRISTIAN..there is NO SUCH THING. What is needed here is a good old fashioned shot of Holy GHOST power...not chocolate..not ignorance..not stupidity and certainly not someone saying "I might regret making this thread. I'm not sure yet. But I'm in a really sarcastic mood right now"...that is not an excuse..learn from it and move on please. Since you posted this...be able to take the rebuttals.
Oh, take your grumpy old men attitude elsewhere.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I gotta say, this was probably meant to be reprimanding...

Honestly, I had to laugh. Because this is so ridiculous, it's not even offensive to me. I didn't even think you were serious for like...the first half of the post.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
^1FDB2C037396DD5D7B5C62A0AFD36458B3B9A2C2701354A7B9^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

A friend gave this to me to post in here for you. ;)