I hope I'm not the only one...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
wait...Pikachu is...a mouse?
Yep an electric rodent even though he looks more like a cat. Pokemon logic is... odd. In the game you can fly anywhere in the entire region on a bird as small as a robin can you imagine a person riding on top of such a small thing?

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
wait...Pikachu is...a mouse?
Yep an electric rodent even though he looks more like a cat. Pokemon logic is... odd. In the game you can fly anywhere in the entire region on a bird as small as a robin can you imagine a person riding on top of such a small thing?
scotty1.jpg

D

Depleted

There are kitty cat pokemon but if I am understanding you correctly when you are speaking of pokemon being a kitty cat you are meaning the most famous icon pikachu. he is actually an electric mouse though he in no way looks like one lol
Yeah - Pikachu. (Pikachu isn't Pokemon? Whoops. lol) Mouse as in used with a computer (before touchpads and touchscreens) or as in cat toy?

D

Depleted

Ah, you answered my question.

And, well, no, not a person. But then my mind doesn't always think people anyway.

August.jpg