"I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand..
How someone can have so much hate for you when you've done nothing to them..they just hate you, just because they hate one of your relatives.. I really don't get it. :/

(Blue I'm sorry to hear that.. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers)
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why seoulsearch just followed someone else's lead and put a "none of this allowed" in her thread title. Don't we have enough of those restrictions already? :p

I don't understand why seoulsearch started with 90% cocoa. That's like learning to fly by taking an F-15 fighter jet out for a spin. Try Lindt dark with orange. It's much easier on cocoa content and it has orange. After you get used to that, try Lindt 70%. I wouldn't go above 70% for normal people. Even I don't go above 85%, and that's only with Moser Roth (Lindt's 85% tastes like bitter dirt... they don't do it right.)

I don't understand why Microsoft has so many stupid default settings. Automatically run files on a flash drive? Automatically hide extensions for known file types... like .exe? Automatically execute attachments to emails? REALLY!?!! And they wonder why we started calling it Look Out! Express instead of Outlook Express? Are we doing everything we possibly can to get people's computers hacked? Is there not something we might possibly have overlooked in an effort to make it easier to steal data? Oh wait... here's a new one, Microsoft Sense automatically broadcasts your home internet password to friends, and if any friends have used your internet their Microsoft Sense will automatically broadcast your password to THEIR friends.

I don't understand why everything Microsoft does to (ostensibly) make it easier to use a computer winds up making it easier for others to use your computer.

I don't understand why a chicken is the only animal most people eat before it is born and after it is dead. Nobody I know has ever tried duck eggs. Or goose eggs. Or emu eggs (those are big for one to make scrambled eggs for a family of five.)
Can't speak to the IT stuff... but....
Agreed with the dark chocolate stuff, but I had a 92% truffle that was amazing. If I still lived in MN I would send you a few because YEAH.

And the egg deal? People eat duck, goose, emu and ostrich eggs. :) It's totally a thing.
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why my cousin shot his girlfriend and himself last night.. :(
"So sorry, blue... I will pray for you and the families of both of them."

:(
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why my cousin shot his girlfriend and himself last night.. :(

I'm so sorry BLB, will pray for everyone involved.
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why people DON'T use their turning signal when they're turning -_-
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

And the egg deal? People eat duck, goose, emu and ostrich eggs. :) It's totally a thing.
I know it's a thing, but nobody around here has heard of it. All they know is chicken eggs... and mostly all they know is those fragile, watery-yolked things in the supermarket, not real chicken eggs.
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why people DON'T use their turning signal when they're turning -_-

My dad is the worst!!!
He never uses it.
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why Microsoft has so many stupid default settings. Automatically run files on a flash drive? Automatically hide extensions for known file types... like .exe? Automatically execute attachments to emails? REALLY!?!! And they wonder why we started calling it Look Out! Express instead of Outlook Express? Are we doing everything we possibly can to get people's computers hacked? Is there not something we might possibly have overlooked in an effort to make it easier to steal data? Oh wait... here's a new one, Microsoft Sense automatically broadcasts your home internet password to friends, and if any friends have used your internet their Microsoft Sense will automatically broadcast your password to THEIR friends.

I don't understand why everything Microsoft does to (ostensibly) make it easier to use a computer winds up making it easier for others to use your computer.
"Because it is Microsoft..." ;)



( Have you tried Linux lately? )



:)
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

Whoa. That's too heartbreaking. Lord Jesus... comfort this family. Praying.......

I don't understand..
How someone can have so much hate for you when you've done nothing to them..they just hate you, just because they hate one of your relatives.. I really don't get it. :/

(Blue I'm sorry to hear that.. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers)

"So sorry, blue... I will pray for you and the families of both of them."

:(


Thank you pres19, LiJo and GaryA. I appreciate the prayers. :)

Now stop using me to derail seoulsearch's thread with. Or she'll ban me. Wait, that's another thread..lol.. :p
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

Thank you pres19, LiJo and GaryA. I appreciate the prayers. :)

Now stop using me to derail seoulsearch's thread with. Or she'll ban me. Wait, that's another thread..lol.. :p


(First, my sympathies to you and your family...)



Yeah, after all, Seoul isn't used to anyone at all ever derailing one of her threads.


Hey, did you know they have little molds that you pour chocolate into, so that you can get little Transformer suckers? Look at this!

3543449.jpg
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

@ BlueB

Does love ban
i_love_bans_tie-r1412f7f1bec5489fb47770569db9d5b3_v9whb_8byvr_324.jpg




and derails?

shared.jpg


But I DON´T understand...
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why I gotta go to work tomorrow.

I don't understand why the weekend goes by so quickly.

I don't understand why we're melting in Texas. Lol
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand Monday's.
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

"I do not understand why I do not understand that which I do not understand..."

:)
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

"I do not understand why I do not understand that which I do not understand..."

:)

What do you think about the rules of this thread Gary? be honest :)
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why seoulsearch just followed someone else's lead and put a "none of this allowed" in her thread title. Don't we have enough of those restrictions already? :p

I don't understand why seoulsearch started with 90% cocoa. That's like learning to fly by taking an F-15 fighter jet out for a spin. Try Lindt dark with orange. It's much easier on cocoa content and it has orange. After you get used to that, try Lindt 70%. I wouldn't go above 70% for normal people. Even I don't go above 85%, and that's only with Moser Roth (Lindt's 85% tastes like bitter dirt... they don't do it right.)

I don't understand why Microsoft has so many stupid default settings. Automatically run files on a flash drive? Automatically hide extensions for known file types... like .exe? Automatically execute attachments to emails? REALLY!?!! And they wonder why we started calling it Look Out! Express instead of Outlook Express? Are we doing everything we possibly can to get people's computers hacked? Is there not something we might possibly have overlooked in an effort to make it easier to steal data? Oh wait... here's a new one, Microsoft Sense automatically broadcasts your home internet password to friends, and if any friends have used your internet their Microsoft Sense will automatically broadcast your password to THEIR friends.

I don't understand why everything Microsoft does to (ostensibly) make it easier to use a computer winds up making it easier for others to use your computer.

I don't understand why a chicken is the only animal most people eat before it is born and after it is dead. Nobody I know has ever tried duck eggs. Or goose eggs. Or emu eggs (those are big for one to make scrambled eggs for a family of five.)
I dont understand why I know so many random facts, but eggs are not really baby chickens, but chicken food.....the chicken is gone.....
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

I don't understand why some people can't just do what they say they're gonna do...:confused:
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

What do you think about the rules of this thread Gary? be honest :)
"Okay by me..." / "Works for me..." / "I have no problem with it..." :D

:)
 
Re: "I Just Don't Understand..". (NO Posting About Things Regarding The Opposide Sex!

First of all, Blue, condolences to you and your family. :(



I don't understand why Nuke has Transformers pops... and didn't share any with me.

I don't understand why I can't grow anything to save my life. Sigh.

I don't understand why I keep choosing to work on hobbies that stress me out. All I did yesterday during my free time was rip out stitches (and eat rich, buttery, deliciously fat-on-fat popcorn--reference to another thread.) It was literally one stitch forward, 3 stitches back!

I don't understand why I constantly watch bits and pieces of cooking shows, recipes on YouTube, and check out cook books from the library... but never muster up the motivation to actually cook. Although I did make some killer tortellini soup yesterday... but being single, I add so much stuff to it that it resembles more of a casserole than a soup. I'd never actually serve it to anyone else the way I make it. (I would have posted a pic in Catherder's thread but it doesn't look as pretty sitting in a Tupperware bowl.)