I just learned about the Bethel Church...it was really shocking 😕

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I understand there is a time element and God has to be in it, it needs to be His Will.
I have heard it taught we need to be about 70% healed, whole, restored, complete, on the inside before we see healing on the outside, He is more concerned with our needs than our wants. There is NO mention of a believer seeking healing in the New Testament, we should be able to get our own, if we are born again, spirit filled, as required.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You're getting negative responses because you post your opinions and not the eternal Word of God: the Holy Bible. Your opinions are not Jesus Christ, and we give you negative feedback because you are in conflict with God (which makes you wrong).
Draw near to God and get to know Him because of the 10 virgins who were waiting for the Bridegroom only 5 were prepared.
You're not prepared; get prepared. Time is short. Much love to you and yours. Click over to esv.org and get reading...
Definitely uncalled for. You just made a lot of judgments about somebody you don't know anything about, and from what I have seen of SarahUmbreon I can confidently say you are totally wrong. (Except about the esv.org part... though I use BibleGateway, which has ESV too.)

If you want to sweep in and cast aspersions on others, the Bible Discussion Forum is the place for that. They cut each other down every day of the week over there. Go to it, have a ball, knock yourself out and all that.

Did I mention you're totally wrong? Well you are. You should apologize to Sarah. You don't know anything about her, and what you just said about her proves it.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Just to let everyone know there is more then one Bethel church .. So just because you see a sign or a video that includes Bethel church does not mean it is the Bethel church being discussed in this thread..

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes, there is that. Bethel is actually a semi-popular name for a church.

And I feel sorry for all those other churches with that name right now...

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I understand there is a time element and God has to be in it, it needs to be His Will.
I have heard it taught we need to be about 70% healed, whole, restored, complete, on the inside before we see healing on the outside, He is more concerned with our needs than our wants. There is NO mention of a believer seeking healing in the New Testament, we should be able to get our own, if we are born again, spirit filled, as required.
What about the woman who was healed after touching His garment, brother. His miracles are all over the new testament. I think that I am misunderstanding your point. Will you help me by extrapolating, brother?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Those were signs and wonders Jesus did to unbelievers, and still can be.
Until He paid the price for our sin on the cross He ministered to unbelievers, after the atonement and Pentecost we can have Him indwell us and all the sins and wonders he manifested are available as we offer to be His hands and feet, in fact we are required to heal, raise, cleanse, preach, freely we were given, we are to freely give.

Jesus Himself spoke of how His own would do greater works than His. Soon it will be common.