I know it's not a dating site but...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IBDesmond

Senior Member
Jan 25, 2013
148
3
0
I know it's not a dating site but does that mean we can't do things to increase the chances of us meeting someone on here.

I just find it kind of bizarre that people would complain about being single and not finding anyone and etc etc, but wouldn't put up a picture of themselves on here.
I suppose that would suggest that you're wanting to attract someone who appreciates the aesthetic qualities that God gave us...I know not everyone is wired that way but it's just a thought.
 
There ain't no buts!!



i'm at work right now and losing mine as we speak...
 
It's generally advised to not advertise about seeking for dates/marriages on here, but that doesn't mean that you 'can't' eventually find someone you're interested in. There's been couples that married through meeting each other on here. It's more to do with safety of not putting yourself out there as it is anywhere online and asking makes one look desperate...
 
.....

Err...

.....

Who's complaining? Being single rocks. If I find a girl I want to marry, being married will also rock, but in the meantime being single is great.
 
I guess it's that this site is for Christian fellowship and friendship. If that blossoms into something more then that's awesome, but that's not the purpose of the site. And when people come in only seeking a relationship that results in s lot of drama and hurt often times.

About the photos, you can upload photos to your profile so no worries there.
 
Yeh I totally comprehend that. I just think it would make sense to do your favours. If you're going to complain about being single and not finding anyone and such and such, at least do yourself some favours and cover all angles or whatever....fill out your profile and have a profile picture/avatar.
I'm not on here to find a relationship, not by any means but I pretty much just post in the singles forum lol. I find the topic of relationships very fascinating.